Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Iran puts $80 million bounty on Trump

• Thread starter Bane of Arthropods
  • Start date
Gf bounty and I might consider it

Im jk Mr FBI

In order to redeem the bounty, one would not only have to neutralize (((Drumpf))) but then escape to Iran, which is an extremely difficult proposition.

Perhaps it would be possible for a group of conspirators to accomplish, in theory.

Last edited:
Oh shit, we're gonna be dying for Israel now bros

Good thing I don’t live in US. I would be pretty scared. Terrorist attacks will probably skyrocket in the next few years.
It's over for UScels :feelsbadman:

I'll try to keep posting in prison when I refuse to be drafted into war. Looks like it's really gonna happen.

That would help us get surgerymaxx

Kill the orange el esclavo de judios for free money, In Minecraft Of Course

This gon b real good

Good thing I don’t live in US. I would be pretty scared. Terrorist attacks will probably skyrocket in the next few years.

Iran isnt al-Qaeda or ISIS. Most of this 'retaliation' talk will be US military targets overseas. It's the US threatening ordinary Iranians..

By focusing almost exclusively on Sunni extremists, America has basically done Iran's job. They have literally strengthend their greatest enemy during the last dozen years.

In light of ISIS, yes. They were happy to support sunni extremists againsts Assad, meanwhile they're supporting a sunni extremist wahhabi state in Saudi.

By targetting an Iranian commander, it's a sign of weakneess and frustration of U.S. foreign policy which has tried to destabilize and promote regime change in Iran for decades. Afghanistan is a failure almost 20 years on, they are now negotiating with the Taliban. Iraq is a failure, the govt is now an iranian puppet virtually. Syria as well acheived nothing, Assad is on his way to reclaiming most of Syria apart from the north. Libya is now an anarchic shithole and so is Yemen.

80 million is impressive, there will surely be a bunch of cbounty hunters trying to cash in on that

I want the world to burn.

I'd do it for free if I had the chance.