Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious IQ only matters if you can manipulate the system and people

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
JFL at muh high IQ :soy: stfu your high iq landed you a job making some shit pay and a empty apartment with no foid to have sex with IQ only matters if you can manipulate sabatoge and control other then that your high IQ is fucking worthless and you will work till you drop dead jfl at so many people who claim they are high iq who are poor as dirt :feelshaha:

high iq is a losers biggest cope

a study found that physical attractiveness is almost twice as important as IQ.

Get Iq mogged nigga

physical attractiveness is almost twice as important as IQ.
Facts.
Facts

IQ only matters if youre 170+ IQ.
anything below it then its over.
look at Isaac Newton

Basically unless you an make $2 million+ a year because of your IQ.. it doesn't matter.

I see some try-hards who make like $200k a year while working a lot and they think that will impress foids.. it doesn't a 5/10 woman has 100-200 guys she knows who hit on her who make more than that, including Chadlites.

Even at $400k a year, there is still a ton of guys who are 'in the game', including guys like divorced Chads. And they are messaging your oneitis, maybe like 10-15 guys at that level who are texting your oneitis.

Thing is at $2 million+ a year, there legitimately is only a few guys there.

And you can do things like buy her a $35,000 leather jacket, that other men just cannot play on that level.

Cope. IQ only matters if you're a subversive zionist kike.

I think any scale is a cope. If two men are not near the top in a category then any difference between them is situational.

Basically unless you an make $2 million+ a year because of your IQ.. it doesn't matter.

I see some try-hards who make like $200k a year while working a lot and they think that will impress foids.. it doesn't a 5/10 woman has 100-200 guys she knows who hit on her who make more than that, including Chadlites.

Even at $400k a year, there is still a ton of guys who are 'in the game', including guys like divorced Chads. And they are messaging your oneitis, maybe like 10-15 guys at that level who are texting your oneitis.

Thing is at $2 million+ a year, there legitimately is only a few guys there.

And you can do things like buy her a $35,000 leather jacket, that other men just cannot play on that level.
Dude if you are making 200K to 400K a yeah why would you even bother date and play the pleb game anyways, you can fuck many beautiful women for even cheaper

Also you are making a ridiculous exaggeration, women's standards like wanting an expensive jacket is based on the country they reside in and the class they were born into

If you go to some rural village in thailand no bitch is going to reject you for only making 200K US a year JFL, and even then I still would never date or marry, only pump and dump

It's true. I've taken tests frequently, and consistently scored about 129 each and every time, which I think matches what I got when I was tested when I was younger. That's a nice, above average IQ that my parents used to latch on to when I was a child to raise their expectations of me, while framing it to me like it's a good thing, "oh, you're so smart", "you're different, but you're so gifted," all copes to deal with the fact I'm an autistic wreck of a son.

So what if I have a higher IQ, anyway? Look where I am, at the age of 32: here. Does this look like the kind of place someone winds up in when they have important traits and qualities that actually matter in this world? No. :blackpill: