Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over IQ, NT and looks are genetic and if ure not born with it, then it`s over already

govnyaker

govnyaker

Captain
★★★★
I personally can understand this from an IQ perspective. Always been a "clever but lazy student" and mogged people who studied very hard.
Meanwhile I can`t sometimes get into crowded places without getting a panic attack and I`m ugly af.
But for normies social activities are very natural, their social IQ mogs mine. And there are Chads, who mog with their looks.
And no matter how much normies or Chad would try to study - they will never be able to brainmog me, I was just born that way.
Same is true for me trying to improve neurotypicality or looks. It actually was over when I was born :lul:

True. You're genetically thrown into your looks as much as you are into your "good personality" (which is being NT). But it's okay to mock people who act differently because it's "whats on the inside that matters" -normie logic

When they make fun of incels for "having a bad personality" its just because they're non-nt

I personally can understand this from an IQ perspective. Always been a "clever but lazy student" and mogged people who studied very hard.
Meanwhile I can`t sometimes get into crowded places without getting a panic attack and I`m ugly af.

IQ is often coupled with mental illness.

IQ

PCSK9

Jap

Re: It Is Truly Difficult To Live With Such An Enormous IQ
Moronism
Png

#183568614Saturday, February 13, 2016 11:50 PM CST
"For someone with such a high IQ you're lacking in vocabulary" Yet another naive statement from an individual such as yourself. It is not necessarily a matter of "quantity", it is a matter of quality. I have not utilized my complete vocabulary during our interaction, as that would be redundant. Logically-structuring a minimal and otherwise finite set of English words is much wiser than solely attempting to use a gigantic set of finite yet disorganized English words. In terms of logical-reasoning/crystallized knowledge, you have much to learn at your static IQ level.
"my post is only logical for those with superior intelligence all others try but fail" You have constructed a splendid illusion. Unfortunately, I cannot receive any direct, sustainable intellectual pleasure by participating in your otherwise futile cycles of role-play. Thus, I would suggest that you either provide a coherent, logically-valid argument, or make your provocation attempts "entertaining" for me.
Re: the possibility of creating an A.I. with lua on roblox
Moronism
Png

#183782181Tuesday, February 16, 2016 5:05 PM CST
Yes, you can accomplish this with an algorithm. The programming/scripting language itself is not the most relevant aspect. It is whether the language has the necessary, basic tools to devise an algorithm to accomplish the task. There are plenty of sample AI programs for you to examine.
Re: on a scale of 1-10 how relevant do you think you are
Moronism
Png

#183787836Tuesday, February 16, 2016 6:20 PM CST
Yes, I agree. We should cherish recognition from anonymous, impulsive adolescent schoolchildren on an Internet forum. Truthfully, I am glad to be relevant. Are you?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#185718520Sunday, March 20, 2016 12:41 PM CDT
Boolean rings are the preferred item.

New Commentary:

Re: These aligations are not true about me being racist
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#194133743Wednesday, July 20, 2016 1:55 PM CDT
Do not worry about any of your prior claims. Racism is not necessarily malicious, unless it is against Caucasian individuals. It is proven that Negroid individuals suffer from a very low IQ and resort to primitive behavior when faced with a situation requiring logical reasoning.
ALFA Allele Frequency
The ALFA project provide aggregate allele frequency from dbGaP. More information is available on the project page including descriptions, data access, and terms of use.

PopulationGroupSample SizeRef AlleleAlt Allele

PopulationGroupSample SizeRef AlleleAlt Allele
Total Global199288C=0.999729T=0.000271
European Sub169946C=0.999953T=0.000047
African Sub4954C=0.9923T=0.0077
African Others Sub176C=1.000T=0.000
African American Sub4778C=0.9920T=0.0080
Asian Sub6350C=0.9998T=0.0002
East Asian Sub4502C=0.9998T=0.0002
Other Asian Sub1848C=1.0000T=0.0000
Latin American 1 Sub796C=0.999T=0.001
Latin American 2 Sub968C=0.998T=0.002
South Asian Sub280C=1.000T=0.000

Tears:

Mother(Genotyping Assay):

FHA

FHA1

ovER since birth

fuck anybody with an iq over 120 here, you really gotta be some sort of bird box hp lovecraft motherfucker to still have a hellish life with that high of a jew number

fuck anybody with an iq over 120 here, you really gotta be some sort of bird box hp lovecraft motherfucker to still have a hellish life with that high of a jew number
IQ doesn't matter if you're ugly and/or awkward. Life is a popularity contest.

psychologically my life is fine, because yeah, it seems that a smart brain is pretty good with some stoic copes to not get depression
BUT, professionally, if you havent chosen coding or engineering ure fucked and will never be able to gigamoneymaxx, and there is no way to lead a business cause non-nt
over :dafuckfeels:

I'm confirmed above average IQ (128) but I am average looking and non NT in a ton of life aspects which is what leads to me being here

True. You're genetically thrown into your looks as much as you are into your "good personality" (which is being NT). But it's okay to mock people who act differently because it's "whats on the inside that matters" -normie logic

When they make fun of incels for "having a bad personality" its just because they're non-nt
Hypocrits :feelsclown::bigbrain:

But for normies social activities are very natural, their social IQ mogs mine. And there are Chads, who mog with their looks.
And no matter how much normies or Chad would try to study - they will never be able to brainmog me, I was just born that way.
Same is true for me trying to improve neurotypicality or looks. It actually was over when I was born :lul:
Im like you but incredibly stupid if I dont study I fail everything :cryfeels::cryfeels:

It actually was over when I was born :lul:
Looks and height can be improved through surgeries. Surgerymaxxing requires being wealthy. Moneymaxxing requires being smart. You're smart.