Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IQ gets you nothing in life, only the right connections is what matters

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Look at George Bush,a brain dead truecel but became president

Look at this high IQ white normie. He is Rhodesian, when the place changed to become Zimbabwe whites left emigrating to Australia except those high IQ normies who stayed in Zimbabwe because they had farms or factories making millions of US$. This white normie despite all his experience and IQ is a truecel hobo in South Africa after getting chased away from Zimbabwe by the blacks and having his factory taken by force by a black

IQ means nothing only connections count. No matter your high IQ you will remain a slum hobo for life if nobody gives a fuck about you.

Having connections may be more important, but saying that IQ gets your nowhere is an outlandish claim. Being high-IQ can help you get good references from your professors and even make connections with other high-IQ incels, which can help you in graduate studies and with finding jobs as well.

IQ means nothing only connections count. No matter your high IQ you will remain a slum hobo for life if nobody gives a fuck about you.
Your browser is not able to display this video.
IQ correlates to success in life. sure there are some people dealt an unfortunate hand, but all the (((studies))) support a correlatoin between life success and having a high IQ.

IQ correlates to success in life. sure there are some people dealt an unfortunate hand, but all the (((studies))) support a correlatoin between life success and having a high IQ.
I agree but mainly for normies who grew in the same country they born in. Refugees are screwed, you can see many rich Americans but their parents were labourers because nobody gives a fuck about refugees. If IQ is in the DNA then the labourer parents doing shit jobs were also high IQ because their children are self made millionares

Your crusade against Mensacels is unchallenged

ignorecuck thread but basically IQ is all about thresholds, if you reach the IQ threshold where you can go to great schools and a great college, then you might do well, if not though then it's basically wasted and you are fucked, doomed to never finish any of your "projects" and be seen as a weirdo by normies

what you think you are going to be in the top 0.001% of inventors and startup creators, just because you have 125 IQ or whatever? lol fuck outta here

High IQ can get u a good job but its depends on ur skills lmfao

Having a high IQ makes me realize that nothing matters in life, which is why I'm over here rotting on this forum. All the while some low inhib fucking nigger is making 7 figures a year for spewing degeneracy out of his mouth without any logical thought other than killing, stealing, drug dealing, and sex. Fuck niggers and fuck anyone who is lowinhib for lifemogging me

ignorecuck thread but basically IQ is all about thresholds, if you reach the IQ threshold where you can go to great schools and a great college, then you might do well, if not though then it's basically wasted and you are fucked, doomed to never finish any of your "projects" and be seen as a weirdo by normies

what you think you are going to be in the top 0.001% of inventors and startup creators, just because you have 125 IQ or whatever? lol fuck outta here
shieeet white nigga, those 0,0001% are not millionares, they are giga billionares, Elon Musks and the boys of his class. 125 IQ is enough to have a factory making wheelchairs or diapers which is more than nothing.

Having a high IQ makes me realize that nothing matters in life, which is why I'm over here rotting on this forum. All the while some low inhib fucking nigger is making 7 figures a year for spewing degeneracy out of his mouth without any logical thought other than killing, stealing, drug dealing, and sex. Fuck niggers and fuck anyone who is lowinhib for lifemogging me
lol

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlMH1-9a5rg

No IQ for your face

No IQ for your face
Dude in the video is normie and obviously high IQ if he was still in Zimbabwe till after year 2000 yet all the poor or average whites went to Australia in the 1970's already. so even face wont help

It’s due to NT pill

High iq starts to have diminishing returns when it gets in the way with connectionmaxxing is all. IF I had to choose between high iq and lets say 10 good connections id take the connections.

George Bush wasn't brain dead, he put on the goofy guy persona so he wouldn't seem as sociopathic as he was. I would say his IQ was definitely above 110 at the very least but obviously he got where he was by being a Bush. :feelsjuice:

George Bush wasn't brain dead, he put on the goofy guy persona so he wouldn't seem as sociopathic as he was. I would say his IQ was definitely above 110 at the very least but obviously he got where he was by being a Bush. :feelsjuice:
just have connections theory. That white hobo cel in the video above probably has a much higher IQ than Bush but is a homeless bum. Those are the kind of whites that can build a nations infrastructure up from wild African bush but Bush gets the comfy job, cash, hookers etc etc

100% true. No one is going to be able to write a glowing recommendation for a bright student or co-worker they don’t know, while they could easily inflate the skills of someone they really like and believe is talented. Of course there’s an intellectual threshold to some things, but networking is crucial to demonstrate why you’re needed above the rest.

As a stemcel, I tried hard to deny how much of an effect networking had, I would often delude myself by saying “plenty of autists get employed”. Yea, they get employed and then get shoveled shit work and stop progressing career wise by the time they’re 30.

Athletics, and I mean cut and dry sports like track and field, are really the only actual meritocracies. Any position that requires human interaction as part of the role will require networking. Anglos realize the power of networking and have legitimized it with all of their fancy fraternal organizations and athletic clubs.

With that being said, I can’t tell if this bum is actually intelligent though

100% true. No one is going to be able to write a glowing recommendation for a bright student or co-worker they don’t know, while they could easily inflate the skills of someone they really like and believe is talented. Of course there’s an intellectual threshold to some things, but networking is crucial to demonstrate why you’re needed above the rest.

As a stemcel, I tried hard to deny how much of an effect networking had, I would often delude myself by saying “plenty of autists get employed”. Yea, they get employed and then get shoveled shit work and stop progressing career wise by the time they’re 30.

Athletics, and I mean cut and dry sports like track and field, are really the only actual meritocracies. Any position that requires human interaction as part of the role will require networking. Anglos realize the power of networking and have legitimized it with all of their fancy fraternal organizations and athletic clubs.

With that being said, I can’t tell if this bum is actually intelligent though
The white trash left already even before the blacks took the country. Only the rich farmers and rich industrialists fought all the way to the end and stayed on till the end in the 2000's. No working class whites stayed in a country with no jobs for them, no welfare and aggressive hostile niggas. Any white that stayed had something going for themselves that they needed some level of IQ to maintan because niggers fuck everything up so the white had to be above average to still live luxurious in a nigger shit hole.

Screenshot 2023 12 25 053047Screenshot 2023 12 25 053602