Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Iphone users are fakecels and kikes

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
I see many femoids saying the will not date guys that don't have an iphone.
They make fun of android users.
Fucking sloppy cunt whores should get nigger raped by whole french football team :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
(in video game)
IRBTpJj

Guess I’m a fakecel then

I see many femoids saying the will not date guys that don't have an iphone.

"Bait for bigots"

The beauty of this beautiful site is that I can readily denigrate holes of all sorts...group mates, relatives...beautiful.

Mog me if you have a phone :feelsaww:

Bro just get an iPhone instead of an android. How hard is that?

Mog me if you have a phone :feelsaww:

Trucel. In fact, phone users should be rejected from .is sign up.

All phone owners are fakecel larpers. What, are you going to call your GF with it?

I've had the same shitty android since 2014 until a few months ago when it stopped working and I had to replace it. With another cheap shitty android ofc. :feelskek:

No one calls or texts me anyways. Why even have a phone?

There is definite cringe halo to having an Android.
Though the effect is probably less significant nowadays when all phones look close to the same.

Giga truecel android user here,never owned an iphone.

brootal I have an old Xiaomi phone. It's over

Phones don't determine inceldom. Do you think foids will turn down Chad for owning an android? :feelsseriously:

Haha… Nigga, I got an iPhone6s plus as a hand me down from my step-grandma… And the only reason I decided to go and buy an iphoneX whatever max instead of a galaxy is because the app support last longer than then android. I prefer androids though because of the open source apps… and midis… As well as downloading music for free.
Still an incel though…

Phones don't determine inceldom. Do you think foids will turn down Chad for owning an android? :feelsseriously:
Shit didn’t work for Elliot Rodger despite having the best material.

Real Niggas use androids from 2016

I have a shitty android phone

Trucel. In fact, phone users should be rejected from .is sign up.

All phone owners are fakecel larpers. What, are you going to call your GF with it?
I dont have a sim card, i use my phones for browsing and emulator games.

I have Motorola g6 play that i payed 30 usd and a huawei mate 10 lite that i got for free.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back