Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IP banned from reddit? Not to worry

Rey_Palpatine

Rey_Palpatine

Banned
-
Change your IP address, suck it cuckit, left leaning bs site, they violate the NAP by supporting government so fuck them and their "rules"

I've had over 30 accounts banned from reddit they can't do shit

I get banned from a lot of subreddits for my unpopular opinions, they ban my account i log onto another, they ban that one i make another i also make them months in advance make a few everyday. Fuck reddit moderators and fuck reddit admins

IP banned from reddit?

I remember going to /r/GoneWild and sending a DM to every poster about what worthless sluts they are and how I hope they get raped. I would do this until I got banned and then make a new account.

This was years ago, but from what I gather they've taken a lot of anti-spam measures nowadays.

I remember going to /r/GoneWild and sending a DM to every poster about what worthless sluts they are and how I hope they get raped. I would do this until I got banned and then make a new account.

This was years ago, but from what I gather they've taken a lot of anti-spam measures nowadays.
Based department will be contacting you shortly

JFL at using social media

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back