Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Involuntary Introverted

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I feel like maybe I'm an extrovert deep down.

I hate being alone but I have no choice cuz I'm ugly I only get bullied and made fun of when I'm around other people.

So in that sense I like being alone, but at the same time I don't.

I'm trapped.

Trapped in an ugly body.

I feel trapped the same way ppl feel trapped in the wrong gendered body.

Why can't the issues with being ugly and the treatment for it be the same as when you feel like you're born the wrong gender and you go up to a plastic surgeon, tell them you don't like your face, and you pay only some money, because some tax goes towards plastic surgery so that it can be cheaper as less people being ugly means less suicides and less depression, and then if u pass the test to see if you are really in need of plastic surgery by someone who's job is to check if you're having issues due to your appearance, u get yo goddamn plastic surgery.

It's not how you are that's the problem, it's the response it generates at a social level, they way ppl behave is the problem. If the majority engage in something it's not seen as bad.

I feel like maybe I'm an extrovert deep down.

I hate being alone but I have no choice cuz I'm ugly I only get bullied and made fun of when I'm around other people.

So in that sense I like being alone, but at the same time I don't.

I'm trapped.

Trapped in an ugly body.

I feel trapped the same way ppl feel trapped in the wrong gendered body.

Why can't the issues with being ugly and the treatment for it be the same as when you feel like you're born the wrong gender and you go up to a plastic surgeon, tell them you don't like your face, and you pay only some money, because some tax goes towards plastic surgery so that it can be cheaper as less people being ugly means less suicides and less depression, and then if u pass the test to see if you are really in need of plastic surgery by someone who's job is to check if you're having issues due to your appearance, u get yo goddamn plastic surgery.
Introversion test is pretty quick. Think if you get easily tired in social situations, by talking etc. If so, then you are introverted, if not, then you are not.

Introverts don't necesserily want nothing to do with people, it's just that they dont have enough opportunities. You may be such case.
Introvert = ugly
Not necesserily. I knew one intelligent chadlite who was an introvert and one good looking foid too. But she was actually fucked up in the head.

Introversion test is pretty quick. Think if you get easily tired in social situations, by talking etc. If so, then you are introverted, if not, then you are not.

Introverts don't necesserily want nothing to do with people, it's just that they dont have enough opportunities. You may be such case.

Not necesserily. I knew one intelligent chadlite who was an introvert and one good looking foid too. But she was actually fucked up in the head.
JFL women can't be introverts. She was probably larping ngl

JFL women can't be introverts. She was probably larping ngl
I didn't go by what she claimed to be or not, I would NEVER listen to a foid. I just knew how her life looked like.

I'm a voluntary introvert.

I'm trans chad.

The term makes sense. I've never had an issue just going out and trying to talk to people. I don't have any sort of social anxiety. I can talk to anybody. I'm just not allowed to interact with most people as interaction is a mutual thing. Both parties have to partake. I'm often ignored outright, mocked etc. Some males in the past have been fine talking but it's still rare, especially if they're in whiteknight mode.

The only people I can guarantee will talk to me without malice and modern conditioned social bias are old men drunk at local pubs. They'll hapilly sit there for a while and just talk shit with you. I can't imagine outside of that setting though, when they're not so drunk, we'd have any reason to talk. So social interaction in the real world is a gamble. Almost hopeless.
I concur.

It's mostly other rejected old men that speak to me in public. Anyone with a social group usually avoids me.

Glad it's not just me that experiences this. pensioners aren't always as hateful and judgemental as a lot. Especially if they're drunks. They have little capacity for that at their age, their generation was lookist in different ways though. A lot admittedly are racist, some have grown out of it. But aren't opposed to talking to an incel tier guy.
I live in a "dry County" (no booze or bars) but we have a pizza/ burger/ gas station, the family farmers ignore me. There are only a few dudes that barely say hi. Some just nod, but most avoid me. Mainly because I'm poor and landless. My male neighbors never say hi and always run away when they see or hear me coming! The only time i talk to people I've known for years is during cash transactions, rent, town rides, the rare plant sales...

Chad is never seen as introverted

Introvert and extrovert are buzzwords like gamer. Those are just incels lmao

i always tense up and act like a sperg when i have to talk to people

Ive never seen a good looking introverted

Trapped cuse inceldom