Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Invisible's aka FACEandLMS' livestream was total fucking garbage...

Kent

Kent

Banned
-
@FACEandLMS

Literally everything was an unorganized mess....a shit show. Nerd participants. A low IQ stutterer. A feeeemayle who probably was garbage.

Just a total fucking mess.

And someone calling the stutterer a "racist" for using the words "Tyrone" and "Chang". Who invited that normie who knew nothing about PSLI terms?

I dropped a line to maybe get into the stream but Invis never got back to me. Would have been nice to have someone serious on

Watched for about 5 minutes and left, unbearable.

lol i totally missed out on this

it was autistic trash

lol incels can't get anything right

He seems NT in his vids but live he was a complete mess,let randoms control HIS STREAM and didn't get anything done,pretty sure most of them were trolling him and the ones that weren't had negative iq.
he should delete the livetream off his channel if he hasn't already done so.

He seems NT in his vids but live he was a complete mess,let randoms control HIS STREAM and didn't get anything done,pretty sure most of them were trolling him and the ones that weren't had negative iq.
he should delete the livetream off his channel if he hasn't already done so.

A bunch of incel losers spouting nonsense. At one point I wasn't listening if it would get better but if it would get WORSE! It was unlistenable garbage...even some of the comments and laughs by the other people you could just tell they had real LOW SMV....its this kinda shit that leads to Chad Worship.

What was the point of the stream? are there people who still doubt the truth of everything we discuss here?

What was the point of the stream? are there people who still doubt the truth of everything we discuss here?
Yes. Many many many people doubt the things we discuss here.

Normies unironically believe the confidence meme.

Yes. Many many many people doubt the things we discuss here.

I've been frequenting r/FA and a lot of folks seem woke to the idea of the blackpill. It's spreading.

i can tell why he dosent get woman. hes autistic as fuck. a woman came in and he immidiatly cursed at her. telling her to suck his dick. hes a total autistic retard

now i can tell why hes incel

hes 6 ft 3. when a woman see something like him she immidiatly assume shes seeing someone mature. then the autist opens his mouth and sound like a 5 year old.

case closed

who actually participated in this stream?

i can tell why he dosent get woman. hes autistic as fuck. a woman came in and he immidiatly cursed at her. telling her to suck his dick. hes a total autistic retard

hes 6 ft 3. when a woman see something like him she immidiatly assume shes seeing someone mature. then the autist opens his mouth and sound like a 5 year old.

case closed
How else do you treat a worthless piece of roastie trash as an incel who knows of their true hypergamous nature?

case closed

One time back in the day he posted his text exchanges with a feeemayle...tbh Invisible seemed like a sociopath.

I've been frequenting r/FA and a lot of folks seem woke to the idea of the blackpill. It's spreading.
That's because it's FA. People who don't go on reddit haven't even heard or seen the word "blackpill" before.

How else do you treat a worthless piece of roastie trash as an incel who knows of their true hypergamous nature?

hes not incel. hes 6 ft 3. you cant be incel in this height. im real incel. im 5 ft 7 and bald.

That's because it's FA. People who don't go on reddit haven't even heard or seen the word "blackpill" before.

Well, one of my friends at uni said he hates women and that he has an ugly facial bone structure. I don't remember how the conversation got there, but it did. This guy doesn't use the internet often.

hes not incel. hes 6 ft 3. you cant be incel in this height. im real incel. im 5 ft 7 and bald.
"x can't be incel" bs. This is ignoring all of his other negative features.

Well, one of my friends at uni said he hates women and that he has an ugly facial bone structure. I don't remember how the conversation got there, but it did. This guy doesn't use the internet often.
He must be a truecel who has yet to discover incel forums. This was recently?

He must be a truecel who has yet to discover incel forums. This was recently?

It was a while back. I have him on FB. He doesn't post, like me, kek. So I don't know what's up with him right now.

He didn't want to get me on the show.
He said later.

I would say he's definitely below average.(at least)

for black guy standarts hes average or above average. hes also 6 FUCKING 3. why dont you get it? the common female height is like 5 ft 4. hes blessed. hes autistic or hes faking it. i say hes probably faking his inceldom

who were the actual participants though my internet is shit i cant watch it all
I wanted it to be an exclusive interview between me and him and we can get some people on there.
Plus I had to work during this time.

timestamp?

for black guy standarts hes average or above average. hes also 6 FUCKING 3. why dont you get it? the common female height is like 5 ft 4. hes blessed. hes autistic or hes faking it. i say hes probably faking his inceldom
also has a literal big black cock

Did you guys actually listen to all of it?

Also lol at complaining about one of the only guys who actually makes the effort to produce pilled content

im a big fan of LMS but that was insufferable, i stoped the stream after the 45 min mark it was so painful to listen to i was literally sweating

It's a good start. The blackpill is still in its infancy.

Yeah. It wasn't good. It would be better planning some days ahead.

People were talking over each other and goofing around. Should only allow one person to speak at a time, and have normalized volumes. Plus vet people beforehand and have them talk about specific topics.

He was being told what to do on his own stream that was embarrassing

lol he had a female on?

glad I didn't watch it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back