Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Invisible's aka FACEandLMS' livestream was total fucking garbage...

Watched some of it but skipped through. The guests were terrible

I didn't watch it

hamchik.jpg

haven't watched it but his last livestream sounds like it was better but he deleted it

yeah this was a bad one, yikes

Holy shit that was the cringiest thing I've seen in a long time. Couldn't stand more than 10 minutes.

I thought world autism day was on monday

Livestream proved that looks aren't everything.

Was he trying to be like Howard Dare?

We should do an official incels.is podcast where members do interviews to discuss the life of LDAR

I'm up to be guest in a podcast as long as the host is not super cringy

I'm up to be guest in a podcast as long as the host is not super cringy

That's the problem, if someone here is NT enough to be a good/competent host then they probably aren't incel

We should do an official incels.is podcast where members do interviews to discuss the life of LDAR
This, he should have gotten long standing members of this forum on instead of randoms from YouTube

That's the problem, if someone here is NT enough to be a good/competent host then they probably aren't incel
I'm nt enough to be host, I've had presentations in rooms of 100 + ppl without a sweat, but that doesn't help with girls if you are butchered by your looks

You don't need to be that NT to host an online podcast lol

@FACEandLMS

Literally everything was an unorganized mess....a shit show. Nerd participants. A low IQ stutterer. A feeeemayle who probably was garbage.

Just a total fucking mess.
send me the link

Just top kek at that boring bullshit and constant suttering

The livestream was weird

hes not incel. hes 6 ft 3. you cant be incel in this height. im real incel. im 5 ft 7 and bald.

So are you saying that if StBlackOps2cel he would not be incel?? Is this??

Yeah, wow. I was listening back to some of it now and I was a wreck. I thought a few drinks would loosen me up but I actually sounded like I should be in bed sleeping. Drink and livestreams don't work, I have learned. It was painful and cringeworthy. The parts where I'm not speaking are pretty decent.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back