Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee “Invisible men problems? That’s their fault sweetie”

Who faces more consequences for being alone in society?

• Man (Too many reasons)

Votes: 48 94.1%
  • Woman (Too many reasons)

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • It’s equal in some cases

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★

View: https://twitter.com/CeciATL/status/1583079307949527041

It will hurt society in the end ngl and they’re both problems. :smonk:

If she’s young she personally chooses her orbiters, friends and who she wants to be in a relationship with. If she’s lonely she’s not putting herself out there. These days more young men go through years of being mentality crippled by teenage loneliness and don’t have anything socially as an adult thus making it harder for them to live in society and more likely to get outcasted because of their looks and destroyed personality.

Like single and childless women are the most happy group just as long they have money, a family or social circle, and if can have safe sex. How she don’t acknowledge that is beyond me

What does this even mean? :feelskek:

"Lonely" foids aren't usually treated as a personal failing, as seen by coping bluepilled orbiters and other foids, but they actually should be; they have plenty of opportunities and plenty of willing men AND other foids to relieve them of whatever voluntary "loneliness" they may have plunged themselves into... :feelsUgh:

Tell one of them to spend a day in someone here's shoes and see how it goes; the funny thing is plenty of these isolated "femcels" actually see it as an aesthetic in an failing attempt to differentiate themselves from other foids while still being the gaslighting Chad-worshippers they are. :feelsclown:

What does this even mean? :feelskek:

"Lonely" foids aren't usually treated as a personal failing, as seen by coping bluepilled orbiters and other foids, but they actually should be; they have plenty of opportunities and plenty of willing men AND other foids to relieve them of whatever voluntary "loneliness" they may have plunged themselves into... :feelsUgh:

Tell one of them to spend a day in someone here's shoes and see how it goes; the funny thing is plenty of these isolated "femcels" actually see it as an aesthetic in an failing attempt to differentiate themselves from other foids while still being the gaslighting Chad-worshippers they are. :feelsclown:

Foids can never be satisfied tbh. Who are the people treating men's loneliness as a societal failure that haven't been ostracized? Foids have entire international organizations and institutions catering to them and they still fail to live up to their expectations, which is why they go crying on twitter about misogyny and other shit

also jfl @ thinking men need foids for anything but their vaginas

The level of delusion from both of them and it’s only to say women do better without men but have this here

View: https://twitter.com/Katkat2343/status/1583180179442016256

cock swelling for tight absolussy

Dumb roastie projecting
Shitter

Its not about loneliness per se, but the choice of it. Women can go in and out of it, while we are imprisoned without choice. Why must these whores keep whining about imaginary problems holy shit.

All of my therapists have told me male loneliness is harder because men are far more likely to have no social support structure in their lives. Sounds like this woman needs to go to therapy to fix her personality to be frank.

Obviously it's your fault you have several options but you are hypergamic so these people don't even exist for you

Foids are single by choice, because any of them has at least 3-4 friend zoned orbiters.

it does not matter since female loneliness is not a problem, it's voluntary. (except extreme examples)

Said the whore while posing naked to attract male attention.

Just give us more reasons to hate women, thanks

"women’s loneliness is treated as a personal failing and men’s loneliness is treated as a societal failure"

If this was true, we'd see women getting called losers for not having relationships. There are just some many other examples of why she's lying: virgin shaming only happens to men, self-improvement copers, etc. She's openly projecting. What happens is exactly the opposite of what she says.

If she’s young she personally chooses her orbiters, friends and who she wants to be in a relationship with. If she’s lonely she’s not putting herself out there. These days more young men go through years of being mentality crippled by teenage loneliness and don’t have anything socially as an adult thus making it harder for them to live in society and more likely to get outcasted because of their looks and destroyed personality.
Based. Women just don't experience loneliness.

Brutal video

but I don't even need to watch it. I just watched the first 3 seconds where the guy was staring at the mirror and asking how I ever wondered what it is to be ugly. Yes I do. Because I live.

Therefore watching the rest of this video is pointless, because I already know what will be in it. This is how you know its over. If you open this video and in the first 3 seconds its enough to know the rest of the video even though you never seen it thats how you know its over for you and its very brutal.

Very brutal to be living in a genetic prison. No escape, no creampie. Its over.

All of my therapists have told me male loneliness is harder because men are far more likely to have no social support structure in their lives. Sounds like this woman needs to go to therapy to fix her personality to be frank.
I have exactly the same opinion, interesting that experts share it.

Foids can never be satisfied tbh. Who are the people treating men's loneliness as a societal failure that haven't been ostracized? Foids have entire international organizations and institutions catering to them and they still fail to live up to their expectations, which is why they go crying on twitter about misogyny and other shit

also jfl @ thinking men need foids for anything but their vaginas
Sums it up perfectly.

Female loneliness = no Chad or a blue pilled guy to give her attention.

I'm tired of hearing foids saying all the time that they're lonely while they're not, they don't know what living the life of a lonely man is, and they think they have it worse than us, just stfu whore and kys before someone else do it instead (in minecraft)

women are evil fucking cunts

The further woman goes from man, the further she goes from money

Women cannot be lonely.

There goes her whole argument.

and the further women get from men the better they’re doing. and the further men get from women, the worse they’re doing. really makes you think.
Because women still get benefits from men and from society, while men love women more than themselves and become depressed and lost without them.

View: https://twitter.com/CeciATL/status/1583079307949527041

It will hurt society in the end ngl and they’re both problems. :smonk:

Like single and childless women are the most happy group just as long they have money, a family or social circle, and if can have safe sex. How she don’t acknowledge that is beyond me

Dumb foid gets it wrong on both sides, of course. It should be the case that mens loneliness is soycietys fauilure and foids loneliness is a personal failure(its literally next to impossible). But you cant actually make that argument as a non-foid because everyone will say the exact opposite. If youre a lonely man, well its your fault. If a woman is lonely, its mens fault. :feelstastyman::feelsclown:

It is impossible for foids to be lonely

""""""women’s loneliness""""""
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
thats a good one lmao

There's no such thing as a lonely woman. Yes, if she's undesirable all she's gonna get is being repeatedly cum and dumped by Chad and the occasional normie, but there will always be some bluepilled cuck to betabuxx her.

If men aren't Chad, he isn't getting a girlfriend or regular sex in general, and is only option is paying prostitutes.