Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

@invisible man is fakecel sexhaver

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

no qt schizo Arab gf = over
★★★★★
1. @Master fix posting images on here, for some reason I can’t upload photos

2. @invisible man is a height shamer and a fakecel sex haver, he should be banned for his liberal usage of the word manlet.

View: https://imgur.com/a/7ruDogT

he admits to being on a “10 year dry spell”. Meaning he has previously had sex, just not in the last ten years. Unless that sex was paid for(hookers, prostitutes)

3. I was reading through ban appeals and @knajjd is based. This man made no compromises. Once users were banned they were gone for good, no way around it. the same can’t be said for the current moderation team. PLEASE BAN THIS BRAGGING FAGGOT AT ONCE! @invisible man

I've noticed zoomers and normies have gotten taller. Height used to be my only cope. But now I'm just an average obies wrist cel.

This might sound ridiculous but being 6'2 has never got me laid. It's only caused me back and neck problems. Being a manlet seems so comfy and functional. Being able to sit comfortably in a car, being able to fit into tight spaces is based af, having a stocky frame is based too. Manlets mogg. I'm not larping i'm seriously jealous of manlets. I think 5'8 is the perfect height.

If I'm 6'2 why arnt I deep in coochie? Is it my shit face perhaps?
Look at this faggot bringing up his height every chance he gets. Like a foid who has to make it apparent she’s a foid, because she has no other brag worthy attributes. @invisible man kys sexhaving piece of shit faggot.

Last edited:
He's also pretty low IQ.
Reading his posts is annoying.
Typical sexhaver.

It's over for him

He's also pretty low IQ.
Reading his posts is annoying.
Typical sexhaver.
He is the most retarded user of this forum. 41 and can’t differentiate between you’re and your, and he spells obese as “obies”. @invisible man you are truly a retard. Pick up an English language book and do some reading, faggot.
It's over for him
They will probably give him a pass like that faggot, who’s ban appeal was removed, btw, asking to be let back in because his two sexual encounters happened so long ago and he has no chance of ascending again.

1. @Master fix posting images on here, for some reason I can’t upload photos

2. @invisible man is a height shamer and a fakecel sex haver, he should be banned for his liberal usage of the word manlet.

View: https://imgur.com/a/7ruDogT

he admits to being on a “10 year dry spell”. Meaning he has previously had sex, just not in the last ten years. Unless that sex was paid for(hookers, prostitutes)

3. I was reading through ban appeals and @knajjd is based. This man made no compromises. Once users were banned they were gone for good, no way around it. the same can’t be said for the current moderation team. PLEASE BAN THIS BRAGGING FAGGOT AT ONCE! @invisible man

Look at this faggot bringing up his height every chance he gets. Like a foid who has to make it apparent she’s a foid, because she has no other brag worthy attributes. @invisible man kys sexhaving piece of shit faggot.

Recently mods have changed their opinions about dry spells I guess
There are now multiple users who arent "incels"

He is the most retarded user of this forum. 41 and can’t differentiate between you’re and your, and he spells obese as “obies”. @invisible man you are truly a retard. Pick up an English language book and do some reading, faggot.

They will probably give him a pass like that faggot, who’s ban appeal was removed, btw, asking to be let back in because his two sexual encounters happened so long ago and he has no chance of ascending again.
Y so aggressive

That's because the incel community back then took itself (somewhat) seriously. You were a sexhaver/fakecel/larper, you were banned and done. But that's in the past. Currently, anyone who brings traffic (and therefore money) to the forum is welcome and anyone can be unbanned.

Recently mods have changed their opinions about dry spells I guess
There are now multiple users who arent "incels"
This is gay. He gets to insult the members of this forum, despite being an admitted sexhaver. It’s a spit in the face to everyone here.
Y so aggressive
He talks too much shit to me, even going as far as PMing me to run his mouth. He’s a 41 year old man child that needs ousted. He doesn’t belong here.

That's because the incel community back then took itself (somewhat) seriously. You were a sexhaver/fakecel/larper, you were banned and done. But that's in the past. Currently, anyone who brings traffic (and therefore money) to the forum is welcome and anyone can be unbanned.

Chad always wins​

This is gay. He gets to insult the members of this forum, despite being an admitted sexhaver. It’s a spit in the face to everyone here.
Time for revolution I guess :society: xD
He talks too much shit to me, even going as far as PMing me to run his mouth. He’s a 41 year old man child that needs ousted. He doesn’t belong here.
Harrassing other users is a rulebreak
Maybe atleast a tempban if you get a few other reasons to warn him

Too drunk to read but shit nigga death to fakecel tallfaggots

Depends on what the "dry spell" was; was it actually non-paid ascending? :feelssus:

If so, ban this lanklet LARPer at once; it's not very surprising that you'd fall off and hit a certain wall at the age of 40 if you were a white MTN before, especially with balding and weight gain. :feelsclown:

Too drunk to read but shit nigga death to fakecel tallfaggots
:blackpill:
Depends on what the "dry spell" was; was it actually non-paid ascending? :feelssus:

If so, ban this lanklet LARPer at once; it's not very surprising that you'd fall off and hit a certain wall at the age of 40 if you were a white MTN before, especially with balding and weight gain. :feelsclown:
He’s gone now.

He’s gone, we can rejoice. :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

Incels 1

Tallfag Sexhavers 0

He sounds like he smells like poop

This motherfucker was on my ignore list for ages. I miss 30 seconds ago when I didn't know he existed

This motherfucker was on my ignore list for ages. I miss 30 seconds ago when I didn't know he existed
I don't know why but I just laughed when I read motherfucker :feelskek: