Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Invincible TV Show Features a disfigured paralyzed Incel, Rudy, AKA Robot, then Rudy created a chad clone to experience the things he never could.

BrianJian

BrianJian

Recruit
★★★
The Popular TV Show Invincible features a character name Rudy who is 30 year old super genius who is a paralyzed and disfigured incel who was born that way. He lives inside some tube filled with liquid because air is toxic to him. So he basically stays at home and sends a robot he can control with his mind and uses the robot to interact with the world, and talks through the robot. So he never got to experience love either.

Screen Shot 2021 05 28 at 43107 PM

Using this robots body he eventually befriends a Loli girl named monster girl, who is a 24 year old woman stuck in a 12 year olds body. But he knows monster girl would never like him as he is, so he ends up using some chads DNA and gets some blue scientist to create him an artificial 12 year old human body.

Amazon Invincible Robot Monster Girl 1

Screen Shot 2021 05 28 at 43456 PM

At first we were lead to believe that Rudy was going to transfer his brain to the artificial body, but turns out all it does is clones his brain into the artificial body, so as the blue scientist says "Nothing will change for you, but everything will for the clone" Rudy is fine with this, and after the brain cloning procedure, Rudy gets severely injured, and in his dying breath, Rudy tells the clone to "Be happy, experience everything we never could" and the clone tries to save Rudy, but Rudy tells him that it's ok, he wants to die, and then passes away.

Screen Shot 2021 05 28 at 43642 PM

Screen Shot 2021 05 28 at 43925 PM

Screen Shot 2021 05 28 at 44920 PM

Screen Shot 2021 05 28 at 44044 PM

It's seriously sad watching his story and I think most incels would relate to him. What I find ironic is most normies who watch Invincible feel bad for Rudy and acknowledge life was unfair to him. If Rudy was a real person Normies would just tell him "you're not getting a GF because of your insecurity and bad attitude, not because you're disfigured and paralyzed living inside some tube, just take a shower and get a haircut." Normies feel more empathy for cartoon incels then real life incels.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-05-28 at 4.22.29 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-05-28 at 4.22.29 PM.png
    511.6 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
This show is about a superpowered chang who didn't do any hard work besides being born into it

I watched the series but only because I found out omni-man was the villain.

Very accurate potrayal of a JBW father tbh

I was watching this show until I saw a black hijabi with a non-Islamic white guy walking hand in hand. I quit immediately.

I was watching this show until I saw a black hijabi with a non-Islamic white guy walking hand in hand. I quit immediately.
show is Blackpilled tbh. many hoejabis with whitoids

It's seriously sad watching his story and I think most incels would relate to him. What I find ironic is most normies who watch Invincible feel bad for Rudy and acknowledge life was unfair to him. If Rudy was a real person Normies would just tell him "you're not getting a GF because of your insecurity and bad attitude, not because you're disfigured and paralyzed living inside some tube, just take a shower and get a haircut." Normies feel more empathy for cartoon incels then real life incels.
Lmao you'll be waiting years to see how his story unfolds. How bluepilled society views incels like him and the future path for them. Moral of the story exterminate incels.

Debbie knew Nolan was kind of an asshole unable to relate to humanity, even the flashback shows Nolan being a jerk father to his own son playing baseball, and despite all that, she wanted some alien chad whos a jerk instead of a nice human who could be a more supportive father. All these kids who grow up with abusive fathers because the mom wanted to change the bad boy chad. JFL
It was extremely bluepilled, hated it.
I'm kinda glad tho that a lot of people call out that cunt Amber acting like a bitch.

You can always expect a normie to feel sympathy for the cartoon you splash on the screen in front of him, especially when you make the morality painfully obvious.
But the moment you strip the normie from his shallow hugbox he loses all power of meaningful morality. He is lost. Adrift in a sea of situations he lacks the capacity to assess.
Fuck normies. :feelsohgod:

mark is a Hapa manlet like me but has a gf. So its unrealistic tbh

Wmaf ofc

Boons are the lowest smv females just like rice
Mark is 6ft in the comics :lul:

Worse is that nolan pumps and dumps universally all over the galaxy

Last edited:
True. If they had made the most genetically superior Viltrimites all white it probably would've been more accurate tbh (but probably wouldn't have gone over well with soy audiences). They had ethnic looking Viltrimites among the highest rankings more than likely for the sake of "diversity" and "inclusion" lol

Mark is 6ft in the comics :lul:
JFL. They should've made him a 5'7 hapa to make it more immersive.

True. If they had made the most genetically superior Viltrimites all white it probably would've been more accurate tbh (but probably wouldn't have gone over well with soy audiences). They had ethnic looking Viltrimites among the highest rankings more than likely for the sake of "diversity" and "inclusion" lol
Nah, Tyrone is physically stronger than chad.

Women wouldn't be warriors or any of that shit though, in a society like that they'd be used almost exclusively for procreation.

Nah, Tyrone is physically stronger than chad.

Women wouldn't be warriors or any of that shit though, in a society like that they'd be used almost exclusively for procreation.
Very true. Forgot to account for the natural athleticism Tyrones would have. You're right the foids being high ranking is pretty laughable. The strongest foid would be one shot by the strongest males but I guess they need that diversity quota

Very true. Forgot to account for the natural athleticism Tyrones would have. You're right the foids being high ranking is pretty laughable. The strongest foid would be one shot by the strongest males but I guess they need that diversity quota
The entire show was filled with SJW garbage, every episode consisted of them talking about being gay or gender equality :feelsseriously:

Ovah for rudycels

View attachment 450499

JFL. They should've made him a 5'7 hapa to make it more immersive.
That would make him misogynistic sweetie

I thought the robot in invincible had some crazy complex motovations but it turns out he just wanted to fuck monstergirls prime jb pussy