Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Inverting "harassment" stories

ControlledInsanity

ControlledInsanity

Legit NoFap World Champion AMA
★★
one of the person i considered my best friend (17M) touched me (17F) without asking or taking advantage of me sleeping or using the context of showing me affection to touch me down there or putting my hand under my shirt. i never did anything until the last success were i let him touch my boobs and even my private parts, i didn't knew how to say no, i was doubting if i was wanting it cause i didn't move but i was also at school and didn't wanted to call attention, i just let it happen thinking it was going to pass, but it didn't. that same day, in the afternoon, i was sleeping by his side, he took advantage to touch my boobs and stuff, i did like i was sleeping but he wouldn't stop. after completely being awake, i was on his lap cause i was moving from his lap to the table to see if he would stop touching me, he started to touch me more and more, i was getting hella uncomfortable but i paralized there and let it happen. he was hurting my boob, so i decided to press my nails against his leg but he wouldn't stop, he just grabbed my hand and put it over his dick. i just followed the game, i don't quite know why but i was disgusted, i didn't wanted to touch him at all, and when i felt that he was hard, i wanted to puke. i took my hand out and felt hella disgusted, he wanted to touch my boobs again after that but i just got him off and he complained. i think this was all my fault, that i was actually looking for it but it can be my intrusive thoughts. is this considered sexual assault or harassment?? i talked about it with my boyfriend and friends and they say it was, that it wasn't my fault at all. today i have to talk it with my therapist and i am hella scared. one of my friends was also touched and over sexualized by this guy

Now let's invert this and see if it sounds ridiculous:

one of the person i considered my best friend (17F) touched me (17M) without asking or taking advantage of me sleeping or using the context of showing me affection to touch me down there or putting my hand under my pants. i never did anything until the last success were i let her touch my balls and even my shaft, i didn't knew how to say no, i was doubting if i was wanting it cause i didn't move but i was also at school and didn't wanted to call attention, i just let it happen thinking it was going to pass, but it didn't. that same day, in the afternoon, i was sleeping by her side, she took advantage to touch my balls and stuff, i did like i was sleeping but she wouldn't stop. after completely being awake, i was on her lap cause i was moving from her lap to the table to see if she would stop touching me, she started to touch me more and more, i was getting hella uncomfortable but i paralized there and let it happen. she was hurting my ball, so i decided to press my thighs against her hand but she wouldn't stop, she just grabbed my hand and put it over her vagina. i just followed the game, i don't quite know why but i was disgusted, i didn't wanted to touch her at all, and when i felt that she was wet, i wanted to puke. i took my hand out and felt hella disgusted, she wanted to touch my balls again after that but i just got her off and she complained. i think this was all my fault, that i was actually looking for it but it can be my intrusive thoughts. is this considered sexual assault or harassment?? i talked about it with my bestfriend and friends and they say it was, that it wasn't my fault at all. today i have to talk it with my therapist and i am hella scared. one of my friends was also touched and over sexualized by this girl

Is there any conceivable situation in which a male recipient would view this as a bad thing? I think it illustrates just how controlled and monopolized female sexual attention has become.

*Side note that this person can barely form coherent sentences or proper grammar, holy shit

TLDR

The Backspace key is your friend bitches!

I wonder how hot or white this girl was.

Another inversion to rage at:

"Im 16. When I was abt 10 my cousin sexually harassed me. She grabbed me in ways that I didn't want to be grabbed and forced me into 'animal games' as she said. She's 3 years older than me. She was only 13.

Because of this I freeze up whenever someone hugs me without my consent and if they do ask for a hug, I refuse. I can't undress myself infront of anyone unless there is a way for me to hide certain parts of my body. I refuse to wear any sort of shorts (unless it's a cookout) a tank top (apart from track uniform) and sandals. I cried when I heard I had to wear swimming trunks. I started to S/H 3 years ago due to depression but especially around my calves because of comments such as "you have nice calves". Compliments scare the shit out of me. Maybe I'm I'm dramatic though.

But tbh. I can talk to my cousin like nothing happened. And she talks to me like nothing happened. Sometimes I wonder if it was a dream? Maybe it was. I'm scared that it was a dream because that means I've lied to my best friend. I told him cuz I trust him with my life, and we've both been through very similar things. But back to my cousin. She scares me. I don't show it cuz for some reason my body literally doesn't allow me to show fear in front of anyone (I was raised in a house hold where if ur scared, ur weak). She always asks if I can stay down my nans house with him. And I always say "I've got plans".

Is the fact that I can act perfectly fine around her mean that I don't actually have trauma and that I'm being dramatic? This has been on my mind for a while now...please tell me what you guys think. Thank u."