Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Introductions

Hi, I’m Mike.

I'm the rope. I am calling.

This thread feels like an AA meeting

22yo 5'9 polishcel virgin with sub 5 face
I want to die

21 years old KHHV from Hungary. Friendless, autistic, high inhib. Currently in university, although I absolutely hate it. I was a NEET for a little bit more than a year, it was the best period of my life.

My goal in life is to make money somehow and Ldar as much as I can.

21 years old KHHV from Hungary. Friendless, autistic, high inhib. Currently in university, although I absolutely hate it. I was a NEET for a little bit more than a year, it was the best period of my life.

My goal in life is to make money somehow and Ldar as much as I can.
welcome, TheHungariancel

I'm a 27yo balding western europecel living alone. KHHV not counting non romantic handholding. I have been lurking for years and I feel like I should have joined years ago. Also want to survive while Ldaring as much as possible. Always seemed like a comfy strat to me and one of the most universal too.

I'm a 27yo balding western europecel living alone. KHHV not counting non romantic handholding. I have been lurking for years and I feel like I should have joined years ago. Also want to survive while Ldaring as much as possible. Always seemed like a comfy strat to me and one of the most universal too.
welcome, You dont happen to be in the netherlands do you?

26 currycel virgin wageslave. Have been lurking here occasionally for a bit but thought I’d finally join the community. My parents are in talks with a cute Pajeeta’s family about arranging a marriage for me, but I am still welcome here, until then at least, my brocels?

26 currycel virgin wageslave. Have been lurking here occasionally for a bit but thought I’d finally join the community. My parents are in talks with a cute Pajeeta’s family about arranging a marriage for me, but I am still welcome here, until then at least, my brocels?
welcome. Interesting that you’re getting an arranged marriage. If those talks do happen to yield some results and you get engaged, would you mind notifying me of this? This is very important research I am doing

welcome. Interesting that you’re getting an arranged marriage. If those talks do happen to yield some results and you get engaged, would you mind notifying me of this? This is very important research I am doing
Sure. Would you be open about sharing the research you’re doing? I’m new to these forums and I’m not sure yet how I could message you directly to ask.

Sure. Would you be open about sharing the research you’re doing? I’m new to these forums and I’m not sure yet how I could message you directly to ask.
My academic research is mainly focused around the just be curry theorem. @edgelordcel is my assistant professor. Here is one of my finest works on the topic; https://incels.is/threads/atomic-whitepill-edition-curry-ascension-megathread.643890/

You too, may find yourself on this illustrious megathread, should the negotiations your parents are doing on your behalf succeed. If they do, I would most appreciate a tag if you decide to post a thread on this success. Your account is still too new to be able to send or receive direct messages, you see.