Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Introduction

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
Hello I’ve been browsing this forum since about May 2020 at the time I was a bluepilled retard. I know a lot of the users on this forum already and know a lot of the drama that’s been going for the past 2 years. I kept coping and avoiding the Blackpill but the past few years have not been kind to me. Now 18 my life has been rock bottom for 2 years and I don’t see it getting any better.
My Father died over a year ago on Halloween. Hardest day of my life. On top of that I’m an only child now only with my mom.
I have Autism/ADHD
I’m Always the butt of the joke everywhere I go. My friends show me no respect, they just mock and degrade me. It’s mainly 4 people who do this or are currently doing this. This happens everywhere even with new people. Even at work I was treated like this and it happens even online. I just exist to be a social punching bag.
I’m extremely weak and underweight. I’ve been gym maxxing consistently for 4 months but I haven’t seen much progress in terms of physique. I struggle eating and maintaining a consistent calorie surplus. I’m low middle class and I’ve never been in a relationship. In fact at the moment I talk to 0 women. I’m invisible to foids. Lastly I’m low iq and tend to hang out with people far higher iq than me who mock me for my stupid comments and statements. I went from being seen as one of the most intelligent as a preteen to one of the dumbest as a young adult. A lot of these reasons are why I’ve had a severe phone addiction since I was 12 and used it as an escape.

It’s truly over.

Last edited:
Damn so relatable. But hold up, you’ve been in a relationship?

Damn so relatable. But hold up, you’ve been in a relationship?
I have never been in a relationship I’ve never been on a date and I talk to 0 foids.
I’d rather not have any at this point. I’ve never sat alone but sitting at a lunch table and being the target and butt of every single roast and joke stings. I’m too much of a pussy to do anything anyways and I suck at coming up insults on the spot IRL despite the amount of arguments I used to indulge in online.

Hello I’ve been browsing this forum since about May 2020 at the time I was a bluepilled retard.
Hey man. You can't be that low IQ if you gleaned the veracity of the blackpill from this forum. Welcome aboard.

Hey man. You can't be that low IQ if you gleaned the veracity of the blackpill from this forum. Welcome aboard.
Thanks brother

Welcome @ElTruecel

Welcome. Consider this your new home.
I'm a mid20 NEET with nobody to talk to besides this forum.
I also gymcel in my basement. :)

Brutal my firend. Thanks for reading my story, glad you're here :feelsaww:

those guys aint ur friends buddyy boy, im ur only friend from now on
leonardo-dicaprio-cheers.gif

If you want to gain weight then start drinking heavy cream. Either with coffee or without. That's pretty much the only way I was able to bulk up a bit

those guys aint ur friends buddyy boy, im ur only friend from now on
leonardo-dicaprio-cheers.gif
Thanks brocel:feelsautistic:
If you want to gain weight then start drinking heavy cream. Either with coffee or without. That's pretty much the only way I was able to bulk up a bit
Alright I was bulking up a little drinking milk with powder but I’ve been stuck around the same weight for a while

I’m Always the butt of the joke everywhere I go. My friends show me no respect, they just mock and degrade me. It’s mainly 4 people who do this or are currently doing this. This happens everywhere even with new people. Even at work I was treated like this and it happens even online. I just exist to be a social punching bag.
I’m extremely weak and underweight.
Welcome a board. I likewise go through these things. I get stronger but I just can’t put any weight on and I’m usually the butt of the jokes amongst my small group of friends

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back