Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Introducing you Saul Goodman, the future of every incel

T

takurak

Banned
-
saul.jpg

A guy that got married and got cucked by his cheating wife. She cheated on him with a guy that owed him money. He took revenge by defacating in their car's top and got arrested. Then he became a lawyer that was hated and fucked over by his brother countless times. Lost his license to practice his job, went ahead to get hated by lawyers. His hot new girlfriend Kim then left him

Took an entire new identity as Saul Goodman. Then got fucked over in the end. Took another new identity to become a guy called 'Gene'. Became a coffee shop owner and eat his meal in the mall alone.  Cried all day going into breakdowns and went unconscious after he had left everything and no one and was serving some coffee and sandwich to some customers.

Didn´t read/10. Nice text tho.

DestroyedLife said:
Didn´t read/10. Nice text tho.

if i wanted to watcha shitty breaking bad spinoff id have watched it already/10

GTFOH lookism troll

Recon9 said:
if i wanted to watcha shitty breaking bad spinoff id have watched it already/10

this.

I will never cave in to watching dumb normtier shows.

Saul Goodman is a charisma Chad dude

True incels cannot get females at all this only applies to failed normies or chadlites.

Fuark 10/10 program. Watching it was one of my greatest copes

A successful criminal lawyer with a hot FWB? I'l looking forward to it.

*Future of every cucktears user.

Yeah, but like all TV Incels, not really an Incel. Gets a love interest on his own show.

Fuckin' good show though. Haven't caught up on Season 3 yet.

He is a failed normie with godlike charisma so he can manipulate people pretty good. Wouldn't call him incel.

Terrible boring show that normies like because Netflix told them too

seriously