Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I can't even order a fucking pizza in peace...

I realized that when you are a single dude eating inside a place - especially a fancy place - people will fucking stare you down....
:feelscry:
One time I went in my pajamas and looking like shit... And the waiters who knew me immediately grabbed me a table and treated me like royalty despite looking like a fucking bum....
:feelsaww:
You get that reaction from a pizza deliverycel, imagine if it was a girl that delivered your pizza. :lul:
:feelsrope:

brutal, I can relate in mistreatment as I've been ignored and spoken down to in every environment ive been in. I've had managers openly make jokes about my big nose. Normies are fuckin scum man, if we're perceived indifferent in any conceivable way then you're treated as such, its a fucked world we live in.

brutal, I can relate in mistreatment as I've been ignored and spoken down to in every environment ive been in. I've had managers openly make jokes about my big nose. Normies are fuckin scum man, if we're perceived indifferent in any conceivable way then you're treated as such, its a fucked world we live in.
:feelsrope:

That's asshole behavior, ngl. I tip appropriately if they give good service.
But the Service wasnt good lol, the food was garbage too. Also why tip? If they want more money go ask your Boss.

But the Service wasnt good lol, the food was garbage too. Also why tip? If they want more money go ask your Boss.
If the service was bad then it’s fine I guess. If they give good service though, you’d be an absolute asshole for not tipping. Those delivery drivers and waiters at restaurants hardly make anything from their base pay and depend on the tips.

I ordered a pizza this afternoon.

The guy comes, I say hello, he does the same, I hand him the money (and a little tip), he hands me the pizza, I say goodbye, he says goodbye.

Then 2 seconds later as he leaves and turns his back, I hear him sigh rather loudly ''Ughhh!..''

I was polite, I left him a tip, it was a quick interation and I did not waste his time, and the nigga was so fucking repulsed and disgusted by my face, he couldn't even fucking wait 2 more seconds for me to close the door and I'd never hear anything...

Mang, what the fuck is this joke of a life? WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS MOCKERY? HOW THE FUCK CAN I BE SUCH A HIDEOUS ENTITY? :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

I COULDN'T EVEN FUCKING ENJOY THE PIZZA :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
The brutal thing is you pretty much paid for him to do that to you

Unde stai de găsești pizza la numa 26 de lei:shock::shock:
Bine ai revenit pe tărâmul celor nebanați :feelsokman:

Aia a fost cea mai ieftină pizza, efectiv doar mozarella, șuncă și măsline.