Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Introducing the pink pill

Title

• Sounds interesting maybe I'll give it a try

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
invisible man

invisible man

I don't excist
-
I call it the pink pill (updated to the yellow pill) it's different from the white pill in the sense where your completely delusional. You've digested the black pill, then excepted your fait with the white pill but fully evolved into the pink pill which is complete bliss and happiness based on complete delusional thinking. You've eliminated the subconscious. You are now like a hippy commune fag completely immersed into delusionals of grandeur. Welcome to the pink pill are you ready my wounded innocent child.

The whole idea is to sell yourself to others as guru maxed. It's possible to start a cult of pink pill moggers once fully embarked in its delusional thinking. The whole idea is to artificially reliev suffering with grandeur.

For example

"Jews don't control the world bro"

"I'm one with the universe bro"

"All you need is self love bro"

"Foids are nurtures bro"

By the way I'm just fucking with you guys. But wish I could be delusional.

Last edited:
Already exists

So basically @Incelius Savage

Already exists
296 2965658 wojak girl soy soy wojak female hd png

once you go black you never go back

that's the retarded fem"cel" pill

Reminds me of the fagss bastardizing bm

Ť̸̡̫͓͎̳̜̩̱̰̥͉̣̥͊̊h̶̛̠̣̊͗̊̉͆͆͑̈̀̕̚͠a̴̡̜̠̠̜̠̹̬͋͜t̸̢̠̤͈̮̮̙͖̯͐̋̍̾͜͜͠'̴̠͚̗̱͍̯̱̳͗̋͒̅͜͜͜͠ś̵̀͐̍̒̓͆̊͘ͅ ̸̲͈̜͉͎͙̰̦͂͊ͅv̴̨̟͍̲̫͚̫̀̃̀͛̒̎̈͘͜͝͝͝ę̵̢̢̺͔̺̥͕͍̍͗̂͐́͗̀̓̊̕̕̕͜͜r̴͉̜̻̱̳̠͍̮̰̈́̆̒͊̍̋̾̓̇͘͝y̸̢̢̭̣͇̟̜̩̬͈̗͇̐̃́̊͋̇̏̃̅̓̕͘̚ ̸͎̙̗̯̔̌͗͂̑̒̽̈́͒̽̓͂̚͠i̸̫͚̙̖̙̻̫̐n̴̘̼͙̆̀̅̓̑̀ṭ̸̢̺̰͓͍̯͙͆̂͗͋ę̷̡̩͍̻͈̤̘̠̰͈̿͛̾̌͆͆̿̅̀͗͐̔̕͝͠ŗ̵̛͕̗̭̖̘͈̻̞͇̣̬͔̌̓̑̀̒̔̀̏e̶̡̩̙͍̽̊̓̃́̈́͛͆́́̽͘͘͘͜s̵̰̠̠͙̘̀̒̀̍̈́̕͠t̵̨̧̘͔̣̬̪̮͙̱̲̭̃̄̌̽̌͜ͅͅi̷̹͉̞̹̙͛̍̔͐n̴̬̬̜͈̮̤̅́̒͌̒̀͛̿͘͜g̴̰͕̭̞̹͍̲̹̫̪̓́̈́́͊̽́͜͜͝ͅ!̶̣͎͙̼̉̔͛̀͐͒͐̆̇̉̍̚͠