Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Intro and question on what is even the point of life? Reproduction?

SuperMario64DS

SuperMario64DS

Prisoner
★★
Sup. I'm new here. I'm sort of blackpilled; haven't swallowed it yet, but I feel like I'm heading in that direction because more and more of what I see here aligns with that, and being quarantined does not help with that.

But I have a question:

Anybody else kind of disillusioned with the societal expectation of finding a girl and having kids in general, based on our particular circumstances?

So much people here are depressed about the fact that they are sex deprived or deprived of warmth, love, or hugs; perhaps even deprived of meaningful friendships or friendships generally (which I relate too).

However, I think for me, I feel like I have become disillusioned with the whole prospect of even finding a woman just for the sake of having a woman or having kids based on contemporary society.

It's apparent to me that there exists an increasingly large group of women who feel like they have no purpose other than to insert themselves into men, and that they could not even contemplate life without that; such women to me tend to be shallow, empty husks of people, brainless, unable to think for themselves, and live almost only to be slaves to whatever asshole gets over them.

And I personally have no interest WHATSOEVER of starting a relationship with that kind of woman.

I've yet to find much women who are anything more than that which I was attracted to; and those women rejected me anyways. I wouldn't mind a relationship with such a woman.

Yet I'm ostracized for not ever really having a relationship by my family (my parents and siblings), my acquaintances, even my "casual friends." For not having sex yet. Bullied. And they can go fuck themselves.

And I don't get it. Like what is SO IMMORAL of not having a relationship? Why does it eat me up inside? Why do I feel like I want a relationship?

It has really got me thinking.

Why are we even here? Is all our morality, values, concepts, and ideas just giant illusions so that we can endlessly keep fucking and reproducing? Is "love" just an illusion to prevent parents from abandoning their children and so people can fuck each other and not leave? Is liberty just an illusion to prevent mass killings of people? Is religion just an illusion just to prevent people rom killing themselves? Are values of beauty just there for genetic superiority reproductive purposes? Is our value of truth just there so that we can function in our day to day lives? Is our expectation of getting a job to provide for ourselves and be "a productive member of society" just there so we can raise kids?

When you think about how exponentially the human population keeps growing, and how sex is becoming more and more normalized from the Victorian era and prior, but everything else does not, it makes me depressed.

Why am I here? What is the point of this all? Is there a God? And if so, why would He make the world like this?

You just exist. That's it. And besides biological feelings, you want a relationship because you want affection and not to be alone.

You just exist. That's it. And besides biological feelings, you want a relationship because you want affection and not to be alone.

But are these feelings just here just so I can have kids and continue the species? If so, why are these feelings valuable at all? Do I really even want to continue this species?

The point of life is to procreate and if you cannot do that your life has no meaning. You can cope and tell yourself otherwise but you are most likely lying unless you are Isaac Newton.

We are here to suffer.

It's simple: be handsome and healthy and get everyone feel excited about you, be it a foid or man. Finances is sort of manageable if you stay grounded knowing you've got tons of people caring for you and can get even more. Just squeeze every bit of pleasure from your situation. Of course if you've got something to squeeze.

But are these feelings just here just so I can have kids and continue the species? If so, why are these feelings valuable at all? Do I really even want to continue this species?
The point of life is to procreate and if you cannot do that your life has no meaning. You can cope and tell yourself otherwise but you are most likely lying unless you are Isaac Newton.
If you want kids, use a surrogate. No need to betabux a foid who hates you.

That's what I've realized and life fucking sucks because of it.

If you want kids, use a surrogate. No need to betabux a foid who hates you.
That would be way too cruel and selfish. A child deserves to be raised in a normal family. If I cannot provide that there's no point.

all the questions about the meaning and purpose of life are pointless mental masturbation.

To find a mate and reproduce successfully. If you don’t find a mate in life you might as well already be dead.

There is no point. This is like asking "what's the point in things burning when they get hot?" There are reasons, but there isn't a 'point.'