Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Intrinsic misandry

Buried Alive 2.0

Buried Alive 2.0

Warlock
Went to the supermarket and saw a few male product (car things, aftershave) had "Respect women. Say NO to violence." in their label. As if men are rabid, out of control beings always on the verge of beating someone. Although this message might be there because women give plenty of reasons to receive beatings.

Misogyny is reactionary. Men aren't born with it, women instill it on men. But has any woman ever apologized to me for making me a misogynist

Communist state maintained by men to worship a bunch of hairy holes.

Went to the supermarket and saw a few male product (car things, aftershave) had "Respect women. Say NO to violence." in their label. As if men are rabid, out of control beings always on the verge of beating someone. Although this message might be there because women give plenty of reasons to receive beatings.
And then for no reason at all he beat the shit out of his wife.

But THEN he saw this label, which said it was wrong to break your girlfriends jaw and he realized what he had done.

:feelsclown:

Where are the labels that say it’s wrong to beat men? We’re almost exclusively the victims of violence, it’s not even close.

Misogyny is reactionary. Men aren't born with it, women instill it on men. But has any woman ever apologized to me for making me a misogynist
This, and misandry seems to be inherent to women.

And then for no reason at all he beat the shit out of his wife.

But THEN he saw this label, which said it was wrong to break your girlfriends jaw and he realized what he had done.

:feelsclown:
lol :lul:

Where are the labels that say it’s wrong to beat men? We’re almost exclusively the victims of violence, it’s not even close.
True. Violence against men is well accepted and considered "neutral". While against foids it is the most evil thing a man (and not a woman) can do. It's always systemic misogyny, patriarchy, male entitlement, etc. Foids are truly angelic beings being targeted.