Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Intraspecies competition pill

F

FaceandHFD

Mythic
★★★★★
Human males are very competitive by nature and they ruthlessly compete for resources and females, since we are all getting our basic needs met.

You being a loser is the result of lacking the resources and the genes to dominate other males and rise to the top. Instead of killing the betas, the alpha males and society at large are conditioning them to serve the state and the privileged people. They use several psychological manipulation tricks to condition you into becoming a cuck.

This is why i don't believe in any form of collectivism, it's all a fad to serve one's needs at the expense of others. I only live for myself.

Sports is a prime example, pure cuckoldry tbh

we are just monkeys playing dressup. JFL normies act more like monkeys than most enlightened incels.

Give me an example in practice.
I only care for my needs and sometimes for close family. I don't care about other people, I just pretend to.

The only interspecies I can get behind is
IMG_5331.jpg

Such a good comedy show, hope we get more seasons
Hell yeah, of course the reeee brigade want it all shut down, yet they have fucking drag queen story hour looool.

I thought the idea is to pass as a woman not look like a goddamn interdimensional space demon.

This is why i don't believe in any form of collectivism, it's all a fad to serve one's needs at the expense of others. I only live for myself.
brutal stoicismpill tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back