Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel INTJ is the worst personality type

HappilySingle

HappilySingle

Captain
★★★★
If you have an INTJ personality type it's fucking over, no chance of ascension, even with surgery, even winning the lottery. It's fucking over plain and simple. The INTJ pill is real. INTJ is a permanent scar in your brain from years of suffering. Foids are pre-programmed to sniff this out and feel pure disgust once they detect this. If you are INTJ there is no hope. :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Last edited:
I dunno what that is. What's that personality type

Istockphoto 472211979 612x612

Oh that's me. I think you're right. I'm too analytical and reasonable for most normies to tolerate.

The only personality type that matters is being NT.
and even autism can be overcome with just being ridiculously goodlooking

I dunno what that is. What's that personality type

View attachment 236137

Literally the Wizard personality type, analytical and observant. Things that normies hate as you begin to question reality and doubt/criticize them and your immediate reality. Normies are conformists, they would rather stuck to something that hurts them than to make a change for the better.

A foid coworker tried to guess my personality type, and she guessed correctly, INTJ. Foids can detect my autism and it is repulsive. That just confirmed it.

I'm INTP. Close enough.

Literally the Wizard personality type, analytical and observant. Things that normies hate as you begin to question reality and doubt/criticize them and your immediate reality. Normies are conformists, they would rather stuck to something that hurts them than to make a change for the better.

Ahhh gotcha thanks.

Unique gorilla nose

@Anonymous MG thoughts?

I'm INTJ as well. I think just 1 or 2 percent of the population has it. No wonder our life's are dogshit. It was over from the start.

About 1,000+ years late for INTJ to make a difference boyo :feelsrope:

@Anonymous MG thoughts?
Well, I can't deny that.

Being INTJ has been nothing but a scar on my social life, I have stood to gain some things from being INTJ in terms of academic accomplishments though.

If Chad were to have developed this personality type, it would be inconsequential to him, since personality doesn't matter pewpew.

Well, I can't deny that.

Being INTJ has been nothing but a scar on my social life, I have stood to gain some things from being INTJ in terms of academic accomplishments though.

If Chad were to have developed this personality type, it would be inconsequential to him, since personality doesn't matter pewpew.

Chad can't have this since he isn't introverted

Chad would never get this personality type. You have to suffer to get it. Then it becomes a permanent scar.

INTJ is the worst to have, especially if you're subhuman. It literally will interfere with your based levels.

I have ENTJ which is considered the most toxic by normies, it literally illegal for non chads to be ENTJ.

Personality. Types. Don’t. Exist.

Myers and Briggs were 2 cunt foids trying to exploit men by creating these fake personality types, and you guys run around attempting to legitimize it. I can’t believe I see sometimes from this board

Watch this first video at least and tell me if you still believe in these stupid personality types:

“This kind of classification is nothing but a childish parlor game.” - Carl Jung

Last edited:
If you have an INTJ personality type it's fucking over, no chance of ascension, even with surgery, even winning the lottery. It's fucking over plain and simple. The INTJ pill is real. INTJ is a permanent scar in your brain from years of suffering. Foids are pre-programmed to sniff this out and feel pure disgust once they detect this. If you are INTJ there is no hope. :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:
you misspelled INTP

INTJ is the worst to have, especially if you're subhuman. It literally will interfere with your based levels.

I have ENTJ which is considered the most toxic by normies, it literally illegal for non chads to be ENTJ.
It doesn’t exist. None of what you say exists

I bet most of you are actually INTP's and ENTP's, Regardless it's the NT part of this that fucks you and sucks any form of charisma out of your soul.

Knowing personality types is cucked

I have schizo personality type

A foid coworker tried to guess my personality type, and she guessed correctly, INTJ. Foids can detect my autism and it is repulsive. That just confirmed it.

It's because they know you can see through their "emotional" shit and they hate it.

Im INFP, aka beta loser.

I'm a hybrid between ISTJ/INTJ supposedly.

Personality tests are stupid

Even though I don't put much faith into the validity of the Meyer Shit briggs test, I want to add that I am typed as INTP.
Thanks for listening.
Faggith.

I'm INFP and it's the worst

Personality. Types. Don’t. Exist.

Myers and Briggs were 2 cunt foids trying to exploit men by creating these fake personality types, and you guys run around attempting to legitimize it. I can’t believe I see sometimes from this board

Watch this first video at least and tell me if you still believe in these stupid personality types:

“This kind of classification is nothing but a childish parlor game.” - Carl Jung

I understand your point but you couldn't have picked two worse videos as refutations. You could've just linked buzzfeed for straight up cancer.
I think the value of the test lies in the fact that it accurately describes how people view themselves, so it still has merit.

The personality tests are bullshit.
However, it is true that for INTJ or INTP it's over. Someone made a thread a few months back about how over it is if you're INTP.

This. Everything else is cope.

Its best, but too good for this world

INTJ reporting in:feelsmusic: It's the rarest personality type(along with ENTJ) among foids.
PersonalityWomenVsPol

I was classified as INTJ by a psychologist.

Why doesn’t that surprise me. Ugly, short and worst personality type.

However, I also think that Myers-Briggs test is bullshit.

Looks are what matters.

Last edited:
I understand your point but you couldn't have picked two worse videos as refutations. You could've just linked buzzfeed for straight up cancer.
I think the value of the test lies in the fact that it accurately describes how people view themselves, so it still has merit.
Which one is buzzfeed ? I don’t like vox but what they said was true
if you don’t like vox, I did say watch the first video which has a source listed after every statement is made

The Tests have Zero merit. Just because you believe you are a certain fictional personality type that ms Myers or Briggs invented out of thin air doesn’t validate the already-invalidated tests they made. They have been invalidated by the scientific theory. Your confirmation bias, anecdotes, or personal belief does not validate these invalidated tests. Human psychology doesn’t work the way you think it does.

they created personality types out of thin air, sold them in books, and here we are. Those tests are a multimillion dollar business and it all starts with a false legitimacy to people like you

Last edited:
I took the test twice (with a time Intervall of 1 year or smth) and got unironically INTJ as a result both times.
But why is this the worst personality type? What makes them different from others?

I took the test twice (with a time Intervall of 1 year or smth) and got unironically INTJ as a result both times.
But why is this the worst personality type? What makes them different from others?
it isn’t a personality type. It doesn’t legitimately exist. See above video for explanation.

Too bad the NT in INTJ doesn't stand for neurotypical.

Which one is buzzfeed ? I don’t like vox but what they said was true
if you don’t like vox, I did say watch the first video which has a source listed after every statement is made

The Tests have Zero merit. Just because you believe you are a certain fictional personality type that ms Myers or Briggs invented out of thin air doesn’t validate the already-invalidated tests they made. They have been invalidated by the scientific theory. Your confirmation bias, anecdotes, or personal belief does not validate these invalidated tests. Human psychology doesn’t work the way you think it does.

they created personality types out of thin air, sold them in books, and here we are. Those tests are a multimillion dollar business and it all starts with a false legitimacy to people like you

Read what I wrote. I didn't say the test was valid. I said that the test helps you evaluate other people based on how they type themselves. That doesnt mean I have to believe in the test at all. Infact, you could argue that the belief that the MBTI is valid alone is a significant indicator of the mentality of the person in question.
For example, if you look around online, you quickly find that the majority of people that believe in this system are foids, just like with horoscopes.

Additonally you can go on YT and click yourself through some videos of "men" that talk about the MBTI as if it was valid. They all look like fags, effeminate or weak.

Also, jesus christ, why the fuck are you so aggressive JFL? I didn't even mention any anecdotes.
And the field of psychology is a fucking joke. The ongoing replication crisis is carpet bombing the validity of the entire field.

Also careful with terms like "scientific theory". The empiric method is not the be all end all.
The scientific method can not justify the scientific method, therefore it itself is a dogmatic religious presupposition.

Last edited: