Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel INTJ is the worst personality type

Just done the test:

INTJ

Mind

This trait determines how we interact with our environment.
11% EXTRAVERTED
89% INTROVERTED

Energy
This trait shows where we direct our mental energy.
56% INTUITIVE
44% OBSERVANT

Nature
This trait determines how we make decisions and cope with emotions.
THINKING 67%
FEELING 33%

Tactics
This trait reflects our approach to work, planning and decision-making.

JUDGING 51%
PROSPECTING 49%

Identity
This trait underpins all others, showing how confident we are in our abilities and decisions.

ASSERTIVE 26%
TURBULENT 74%

Last edited:
Fuck thats mine

If you have an INTJ personality type it's fucking over, no chance of ascension, even with surgery, even winning the lottery. It's fucking over plain and simple. The INTJ pill is real. INTJ is a permanent scar in your brain from years of suffering. Foids are pre-programmed to sniff this out and feel pure disgust once they detect this. If you are INTJ there is no hope. :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:
im a \GHUSLPJOIHIUGFKUGHKHGI ok its over for me

Funny how the heightpill, dickpill and facepill are a complete meme when compare to this kind of behaviour NT pill that just proves that while it's True that it's much harder for men to be considered attractive by women than viceversa male looks is just a mean to an end and not the goal itself. Men are just mean to an end for women in general.
So some kind of personality and being non NT can be much much worse than being actually ugly.

Oh and I'm also INTJ. Over.

I’m an INTJ-INFJ autistic hybrid mix

nigga you got dat GRLA personality type
Istockphoto 472211979 612x612

Personality doesn't matter.

INTP is worse

INT* is fucked.

Personality. Types. Don’t. Exist.

Myers and Briggs were 2 cunt foids trying to exploit men by creating these fake personality types, and you guys run around attempting to legitimize it. I can’t believe I see sometimes from this board

Watch this first video at least and tell me if you still believe in these stupid personality types:

“This kind of classification is nothing but a childish parlor game.” - Carl Jung

The personality tests are bullshit.
However, it is true that for INTJ or INTP it's over. Someone made a thread a few months back about how over it is if you're INTP.
Which one is buzzfeed ? I don’t like vox but what they said was true
if you don’t like vox, I did say watch the first video which has a source listed after every statement is made

The Tests have Zero merit. Just because you believe you are a certain fictional personality type that ms Myers or Briggs invented out of thin air doesn’t validate the already-invalidated tests they made. They have been invalidated by the scientific theory. Your confirmation bias, anecdotes, or personal belief does not validate these invalidated tests. Human psychology doesn’t work the way you think it does.

they created personality types out of thin air, sold them in books, and here we are. Those tests are a multimillion dollar business and it all starts with a false legitimacy to people like you
My personality is 5'7"

Highest IQ posts in the thread.

It's like I've said elsewhere, MBTI is the zodiac sign for intellectuals (pseudo?).

Don’t think I have it

Its interesting, I've taken the myers briggs tests over the years and my extroversion and feeling has gone down the older I get. I've gone from INFP, INTP, to INTJ. The tests are bullshit and were used for work placement for housewives during world war 2. I wouldn't stress too much about it. Girls judge based on looks solely anyway. Personality doesn't mean anything.