Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting INTJ genocide

ldarshortcel

ldarshortcel

Officer
★★★
INTJs/INTPs are arguably the most evolved people of the human race and they are those who are now getting genocided via inceldom.
Some stay afloat by sheer luck because they got dark blue eyes and height and full hair from the gene lottery which can override their autism, but anyone else is bound to suffer.
In some sense, femoid superficiality alleviates this issue though, because looks >>> NT, so their population percentage only shrinks slowly, but still steadily.

Of course, as always, there are many fake INTx, but they're frauding with le mysterious type while being utter normies.

Le toxic

I'm ISTJ. Am i fucked as well?

Most /pol/ posters also are INTx, there's enough evidence

Im a INFJ (Hitler and Osama the funny gamers are also the same). It's the same. INXX are the only ones that care about political/social causes, partially cus we're losers with nothing else.

my result changes everytime I do the test, but here's today's result:

i often swing between INTJ to INFP among these jungian test online, so i can relate

I’m intj - intp

I'm an INFP. I was born to be a rockstar and not some forum-dweller. But since I was born too late, outside of the anglosphere and, above all, I'm ugly, here I am :feelsrope:

All people who use these APJTHI words to describe people are grade A clowns

INTJs/INTPs are arguably the most evolved people of the human race and they are those who are now getting genocided via inceldom.
Some stay afloat by sheer luck because they got dark blue eyes and height and full hair from the gene lottery which can override their autism, but anyone else is bound to suffer.
In some sense, femoid superficiality alleviates this issue though, because looks >>> NT, so their population percentage only shrinks slowly, but still steadily.

Of course, as always, there are many fake INTx, but they're frauding with le mysterious type while being utter normies.
Massive Cope. ENTJs are the master race.

I feel like I'm the only ISFJ here :feelshaha:

alleged INTJ reporting in

You're retarded if you believe in that personality type shit, it's just modern day astrology.

INTP Chud supermacy NOW!

Written by our Archenemies ENTPs. I have been trolled severly by these people. They are the worst in my opinion, very vicious. My advice: avoid ENTPs at all costs. Especially ENTP women. Listen to me: they will claim they like you but they hate you and sabotage you, I've lived it enough times to know it well.

Drones like ESxx are annoying but retarded, just skip them as much as possible. ENTPs are the Devil and will seek to destroy us (INTx). It's the Joker, Ted Bundy, Lucifer, etc. ENFJs can also be problematic.

You're retarded if you believe in that personality type shit, it's just modern day astrology.

I'm disappointed to see that from you. Although you already expressed that you don't care about eugenics and simp for noodles, that was already a hint. Well I guess you're not one of us then. I could explain why you are wrong, but some people just can't understand, and I won't bother trying.

If you have an ounce of objectivity, you should investigate a topic before forming an opinion.

No offense meant at all by the way.

Im a INFJ (Hitler and Osama the funny gamers are also the same). It's the same. INXX are the only ones that care about political/social causes, partially cus we're losers with nothing else.

same

Im ISTP, ovER?

I'm disappointed to see that from you. Although you already expressed that you don't care about eugenics and simp for noodles, that was already a hint. Well I guess you're not one of us then. I could explain why you are wrong, but some people just can't understand, and I won't bother trying.

If you have an ounce of objectivity, you should investigate a topic before forming an opinion.

No offense meant at all by the way.
The personality pill should be part of the blackpill. Yes, it's not as important as your looks but it will still impact your life a lot and it is also genetically predetermined.