Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Internet fucks you up

Pikacel

Pikacel

Captain
★★
It’s really crazy how much time I wasted. 5 years is a lot. A lot. 5 years in any hobby and you’ll git gud. 5 years worth of social development wasted. 5 years of personal development wasted. Just so I could scroll 4chan all day

All the chans are a bunch of cucked closet redditor sites anyways

I got decent at video editing by watching youtube tutorials, but it's useless without a video editing qualification.

Internet is a purgatory, you talk to people but it's a mere shadow of socialization, you watch naked stacies yet no touch, you search for info but they just confirm what you know. It's like existing as a beta program or as an unfinished song without drums or vocals. A preview of existence, you can look but you can't touch.

Social development isn't real either though. Normies are brainwashed.

All the chans are a bunch of cucked closet redditor sites anyways

i did all the "self improovement" bullshit they tell us to, and realized in the end it's all bullshit. It won't help you ascend. Now I'm back here on the internet

It’s all faggotry, low self esteem makes you waste time on these types of people
The idea of what you would have done has to compete with what you actually did do on the internet. Obviously your idealized imagination of what could have happened dominates in that competition. But really, you might have wasted 5 years offline as well.

The internet offers infinite information and entertainment, most other hobbies can't compare, no individual person can compete with what the world wide web has to offer. I get more ideas and information than I can process, and when my brain overloads I can instantly cool down with some really engaging games or watch/read some easily digestible fiction.

A family member traveled around the world in the last years (while looking for a man whos life she could raise a tent in). Now she's back and still the same. I probably changed more than her. The real world is not all it's hyped up to be.

Internet is a purgatory, you talk to people but it's a mere shadow of socialization, you watch naked stacies yet no touch, you search for info but they just confirm what you know. It's like existing as a beta program or as an unfinished song without drums or vocals. A preview of existence, you can look but you can't touch.
well said

Internet ruined my life, stole my youth from me, and the worst part is I am content with it, it is my temple, my place of education, of ideas, knowledge, of sexual pleasure, it is where I rot.

Internet ruined my life, stole my youth from me,
Nah your life was already shitty which is why you ran to the internet. If you were out hanging with friends and talking to girls as a kid like all the other normies you never would have isolated yourself to joylessly scrool.

It’s really crazy how much time I wasted. 5 years is a lot. A lot. 5 years in any hobby and you’ll git gud. 5 years worth of social development wasted. 5 years of personal development wasted. Just so I could scroll 4chan all day
Death tier

I can relate to the feeling like you’re wasting time. I start so many hobbies only to resort to scrolling the internet and leaving them to collect dust. Sometimes I wish I lived before the internet so I wouldn’t have the access to this addicting cope. You’re fucking right man.