Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

International hx520

OwnerOpcell

OwnerOpcell

Roll on 18 wheeler
★★★★★
Something amiss with the new international not sure what exactly.
First impressions seems to be the most plastic toy looking of the new models.
Lines don’t seem to really flow either. Something seems to be missing.
92607895 8BBA 437B 807A D951C01063B4

It's missing hypertuned nitro

Looks ok to me. Hood is a little boxy and doesn’t look to aerodynamic. But you’re the expert.

license plate

Looks ok to me. Hood is a little boxy and doesn’t look to aerodynamic. But you’re the expert.
Trucks a mix of different models for some reason this mashup doesn’t look as clean as the mashup they copied.

Front is painfully flat, looks like a [UWSL]tractor[/UWSL]
Heard it's very spacious and comfortable though

The aerodynamic top has looks like a douchebag cyclists helmet. That and they are mixing square looking with rounded parts.

The aerodynamic top has looks like a douchebag cyclists helmet. That and they are mixing square looking with rounded parts.
Seems to be the newest trend getting multiple models out of the fewest parts.

hope whatever they use for an engine is more reliable than the vt365 and maxxforce 7 :feelsaww:

hope whatever they use for an engine is more reliable than the vt365 and maxxforce 7 :feelsaww:
Probably uses the maxxforce but can be ordered with other options.
Kenworths get the crappy mx13 but I can order the Cummins x15.

Probably uses the maxxforce but can be ordered with other options.
Kenworths get the crappy mx13 but I can order the Cummins x15.
nice, I hear good things about the larger cummins, only real issue I heard is emissions sometimes. gotta love fillin up the blue DEF tank :feelsaww:

nice, I hear good things about the larger cummins, only real issue I heard is emissions sometimes. gotta love fillin up the blue DEF tank :feelsaww:
Def sucks but it is what it is. Most popular engines right now seem to be the dd15 and x15.
If I ordered a kenworth with the paccar mx I’d have it in July. If I want the x15 November 2022

Yo are you a real truck driver?

Def sucks but it is what it is. Most popular engines right now seem to be the dd15 and x15.
If I ordered a kenworth with the paccar mx I’d have it in July. If I want the x15 November 2022
nice, owner op is the way to go. place i work for pays the truckers well but has CAMERAS in the cab spying on them

nice, owner op is the way to go. place i work for pays the truckers well but has CAMERAS in the cab spying on them
That sucks.
I got my own dash cam but they’ll never be one pointed at me in a truck I own unless I get to put a camera at the dispatchers desk.

That sucks.
I got my own dash cam but they’ll never be one pointed at me in a truck I own unless I get to put a camera at the dispatchers desk.
I'm not a trucker but I'm on the road a lot, spend a lot of time at LOVE'S and FLYING J'S lol

I'm not a trucker but I'm on the road a lot, spend a lot of time at LOVE'S and FLYING J'S lol
I pretty much live at loves been at one since Friday night. I stay away from the flying jerk/pilot and ta/petro as much as possible.

I pretty much live at loves been at one since Friday night. I stay away from the flying jerk/pilot and ta/petro as much as possible.
nice, LOVE's has better energy drink selection :ahegao:

It looks generic

It looks generic
Most do the most unique looking truck is probably the lone star.
Lone star is the lt cab and sleeper with a custom hood. This truck is the lt cab and sleeper with the old style long hood.
Western stars also tend to stand out when you see one most others are just cookie cutter designs.