Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Interesting article I found along time ago on Wikipedia

• Thread starter Deleted member 2686
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2686

MCTOW
-

This is a Leftist Japanese ideology which is self hatred as well as hatred towards Japan and all things Japanese by leftist Japanese and work towards the destruction of all things Japanese

This is interesting to me because it reminds me of the self hate ethnic foids have towards ethnic men and ethnic culture and live for white (Chad) cock

I have search far and wide(on Google) for more info, went on reddit and a redditor compared this to the AntiDeutsche movement

I did further research on Anti-Japaneseism by copy and pasting the japanese term for this concept(反日亡国論 ) and the terror group whose ideal revolve around this ideology(東アジア反日武装戦線 , or the East Asia Anti-Japan Armed Front in english) and found an obscure Japanese blogpost on this

The poster of the blog, if I recall correctly, stated that these so called "Japanese" members of this terror group were actually Zainichis, who are Japanese citizens of Korean descent.

The poster also recalled the link(possibly) between the North Korean government and this organization(I say possibly as the North Korean government and the USSR also had links with Japanese radical leftist terrorist organizations such as the Japanese Red Army)

This has got me thinking, if these insane bastards were to get there way, what would the world be like?

I imagined a world where incels have it a lot harder to cope, as well as no anime nor video games nor other things that came from Japan.

Thankfully no Japanese believes in this.

TL;DR read the whole fucking thing(that goes for you to BrazilianSmegma and other bluepilled cuck faggots)