Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Interest rates in australia continue to climb sharply and rapidly.

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/q_8OldsECrI

Imagine one day you finally save enough money (after slaving away for years) to be able to afford a house.

And then covid hits, government prints a bunch of money, central banks INCREASE THE INTEREST RATE (to combat the inflation that resulted from the money printing)

and now as a result of that, people with mortgages (lncluding you) have to pay HIGHER REPAYMENTS to the BANKS.

Your “American DREAM” turned into the “American NIGHTMARE”, as a result of getting financially fucked by rising interest rates!

So why should anyone have motivation to wealthmaxx when government can just print money whenever they want, causing inflation and rising interest rates which just robs the average hardworking citizen?

Men are waking up, and soon something significant will happen, I just hope that I can be a part of it.

Last edited:
Eventually foids will get their daily nutrition from swallowing incel cum.

@Transcended Trucel

Yeah wealth Maxxing is becoming more and more of a scam. Unless you already have some wealth here and now, you have a very low probability of ever getting to a decent level of wealth.

interest is haram

interest is haram

We live in a world in which people who commit the most sins and perform the most “haram” (Islamically forbidden) actions, are the ones who succeed and become powerful, so given the nature of reality, how can you maintain your faith and continue to be religious? Why do you keep believing in Allah?

The world we live in is proof that EITHER:

1. Allah DOESN’T have the power to reward/punish people for their good deeds/sins, therefore Allah can’t be “all-powerful” and cannot be considered to be GOD.

OR

2. Allah HAD the power to punish bad people for their “haram” (forbidden) actions while rewarding good people for their “halal” (permissible) actions, yet he intentionally made the opposite scenario true.

It shows that Allah is not kind and benevolent, he is an emotionless malevolent psychopath who doesn’t care about you. No matter how much of a pure life you live, you will most likely live a life of mostly pain/suffering while most of the immoral, non-righteous, sinful people get to live a life of mostly pleasure/enjoyment.

Allah either doesn’t exist or he’s an evil piece of shit.

Last edited:
Judging by the fact that people who commit the most sins and perform the most “haram” actions, are the ones who succeed and become powerful in our world, how can you be religious and believe in Allah?

Allah either doesn’t have the power to punish people for their sins, therefore Allah can’t be “all-powerful” and cannot be considered to be GOD.

Or Allah had the power to punish bad people for their “haram” actions while rewarding good people for their “halal” (permissible) actions, yet he intentionally made the opposite scenario true.

It shows that Allah is not kind and benevolent, he is an emotionless malevolent psychopath who doesn’t care about you. No matter how much of a pure life you live, you will most likely live a life of mostly pain/suffering while most of the immoral, non-righteous, sinful people get to live a life of mostly pleasure/enjoyment.

Allah either doesn’t exist or he’s an evil piece of shit.
I really don't feel like debating islam on .is , but a simple refutation is: Allah will punish those who he deems kuffar to hell , and earth was not made for enjoyment it is a test for everyone , we all get tested with hardships because this isn't our final home

I really don't feel like debating islam on .is , but a simple refutation is: Allah will punish those who he deems kuffar to hell , and earth was not made for enjoyment it is a test for everyone , we all get tested with hardships because this isn't our final home

Cute fantasy

@Transcended Trucel

Boom / bust goes in cycles.

Low interest rates creates high demand.
High demand creates high prices.
High prices creates inflation.
Inflation creates high interest rates.
High interest rates kill demand.
Low demand creates Low prices.
Low prices creates recession.
Recession creates Low interest rates.

Once you are in the property ownership market, time in the market is more important than timing the market.

But if you are not yet in the market, it's a lot easier to enter at the low demand / low prices / low interest rates part of the cycle, than at the high part of the cycle where people are killing themselves (and each other) to pay a million dollars for the same old garbage.

Eventually foids will get their daily nutrition from swallowing incel cum.

I eagERly wait for that day. I want to piss and shit in a foid’s mouth, I want to turn hER into my pERsonal toilet

Last edited:
Yeah wealth Maxxing is becoming more and more of a scam. Unless you already have some wealth here and now, you have a very low probability of ever getting to a decent level of wealth.
100% this . No point of wealthmaxxing for average guys like us

View: https://youtu.be/q_8OldsECrI

Imagine one day you finally save enough money (after slaving away for years) to be able to afford a house.

And then covid hits, government prints a bunch of money, central banks INCREASE THE INTEREST RATE (to combat the inflation that resulted from the money printing)

and now as a result of that, people with mortgages (lncluding you) have to pay HIGHER REPAYMENTS to the BANKS.

Your “American DREAM” turned into the “American NIGHTMARE”, as a result of getting financially fucked by rising interest rates!

So why should anyone have motivation to wealthmaxx when government can just print money whenever they want, causing inflation and rising interest rates which just robs the average hardworking citizen?

Men are waking up, and soon something significant will happen, I just hope that I can be a part of it.

This is objectively a good thing, unless you're a billionaire, higher interest rates make you rich.

fiat money is a jewish scam