Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Interaction with a Femoid

DecayGuy

DecayGuy

Officer
So while i was waiting to catch public transport a girl came up to me. Around early 20s and perhaps 5.5/10. No girl ever comes up to me, 'interesting' i thought to myself, proper slayer upgrades initiated! Then she spoke; "I sleep in the car park and i was wondering if you can spare some.." at that point i had enough and just said "NOPE" and she quickly walked away.

She didn't look homeless, all nice clothing and dyed hair. I guessed this was an attempt to get drug money for her and whatever Chad is nearest to her at the time. Maybe i should of told her what she can do to make that money, but the cuck system will likely put me in jail for 1000 years if she complained due to serious PTSDDDDD she got from it.

Reminder: If a femoid comes up to you it's most certainly to get something (likely money) and it won't be your dick.

lol should of fucking laughed in her face

1000 years in jail, a little hyperbolic?
Yes, but i understand you, don't let yourself be exploited in such a way, you did the right thing here.

yeah I don't let women/people in general take advantage of me anymore

lol I gave a femoid money last week like a cuck when she asked.

Gotta think faster and get a BJ or something.