Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Interacting with real people gives you so much dopamine

bkdreamkb

bkdreamkb

unemployed and alcoholic
★★★★
I've been inside my room for almost all my life. Even in school I had no friends nor talked to anybody.
This year I started a course and tried to talk and interact with people.
Tbh the results are that after the class I feel a strange happy feeling. Like a shot of pure dopamine was released into my veins. I feel really good for at least 3 days.
It's weird that even thought I swallowed the blackpill I can't overcome this instinct of needing to socialize. I wish I could spend my days rotting alone without suffering.

I hate socializing with normies. After taking the blackpill, you'll realize all they talk about is extremely low IQ bluepilled stuff.

Really every time i socialize i feel like dopamine has been drained.

same but everyone avoids me so whatever

i gain energy from social interactions, yet i have extreme social anxiety and i'm a fucking incel on top of it all

how does a thing like me even exist, idk

I hate socializing with normies. After taking the blackpill, you'll realize all they talk about is extremely low IQ bluepilled stuff.
This

makes me feel the opposite

socializing without getting sex is like working without getting paid

Can confirm. Just ended an evening talking with normies and drinking red wine. This shit beats NEETing.

Agreed, when I get inhibited enough I can have really deep and fun conversations with the normies. For about a day afterwards I feel really good but also depressed because I know I will never get anything more

When I talk to people and they engage with me it's like I enter a completely new dimension.

Interacting with people makes me sick, its a shot of cyanide to the heart.

I've been inside my room for almost all my life. Even in school I had no friends nor talked to anybody.
This year I started a course and tried to talk and interact with people.
Tbh the results are that after the class I feel a strange happy feeling. Like a shot of pure dopamine was released into my veins. I feel really good for at least 3 days.
It's weird that even thought I swallowed the blackpill I can't overcome this instinct of needing to socialize. I wish I could spend my days rotting alone without suffering.

This is what extroversion is called ^^^^^^^^^^

Really every time i socialize i feel like dopamine has been drained.

This is introversion ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Very different life experiences. I am an extroverted Incel like you are also OP. You should make friends with people. It may sound bluepilled but I recommend finding a hobby. This is good for making friends you can interact with (not for finding a girlfriend).

Interacting with people is extremely exhausting, I feel like going to sleep immediately after talking to someone.

This is what extroversion is called ^^^^^^^^^^

This is introversion ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Very different life experiences. I am an extroverted Incel like you are also OP. You should make friends with people. It may sound bluepilled but I recommend finding a hobby. This is good for making friends you can interact with (not for finding a girlfriend).

now imagine me, an extroverted incel (gain lots of energy from social interactions) with severe social anxiety

i am a fucking anomaly in every way, shape, and form

True. I should practice a sport or something.

True. I should practice a sport or something.

That could work. At college they have intramural teams that aren't terribly competitive and you can meet people if you are college aged. Otherwise, I used to play Magic The Gathering at local game stores. There you'll meet a lot of fellow extroverted truecels.

now imagine me, an extroverted incel (gain lots of energy from social interactions) with severe social anxiety

i am a fucking anomaly in every way, shape, and form

I had mild social anxiety when I was a teenager, but it has subsided with age. That is one of the most painful positions to be in. It definitely feels like being locked in a cage. I'd honestly say that being an extrovert with social anxiety is worse than being an Incel in my experience. Women have always felt unattainable for me, but rewarding social interactions seemed so attainable but I just couldn't do it.

Fortunately it got better with age for me, but that is not everyone's experience.

I'm a narcissistic schizoid, thank Gandy for that, sounds like hell OP.

Me too. I start going insane and genuinely suicidal if I go too long without speaking to anyone.

I dont have problem to talk to others,but the problem begin when no one talk to me back or when they do,they do with bad attitude.

That is why sometimes I dont like to talk.

I dont have problem to talk with others,but they dont talk to me back :lul::lul::lul:.

Lol,I'm also an extroverted uggo,what a joke of a life tbh