Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Interabled" couples are apparently a thing

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Virtue signaling roasties are dating disabled people for social brownie points.

"I'm a wheelchair user and have been in three relationships. " Wtf? This dude got more pussy than me.

Check out some of these comments here

Just damage yourself into being forced to use a wheelchair, to have a virtue signaling foid cure your loneliness theory.

This is why high functioning autists are more doomed than anyone

We’re too retarded to fit in with the rest of society but we’re too normal to get pity fucks from virtue signaling cunts like this.

It is over.

What kind of fetish does she have?

Not surprised in the least. I saw burn "victim" that looked like Freddie Krueger with a Stacy at Six Flags. She was hot as shit.

This is why high functioning autists are more doomed than anyone

We’re too retarded to fit in with the rest of society but we’re too normal to get pity fucks from virtue signaling cunts like this.

It is over.
this tbh. Would be much better off having a visible disability. Fuck this life

All of his girlfriend's have been attractive, and typical cute attractive, but photogenic, low tier model attractive. I have a feeling he offers women a contract to appear as his girlfriend for a couple years, earn media exposure along the way, then move on to unrestrained Chad after Chad.

So all I have to do is cripple myself to become accepted?

this tbh. Would be much better off having a visible disability. Fuck this life
it's fucking gay how you need to have FOMO or novelty on your side to get anywhere as an average male to sub average male

if you can't create that weird FOMO effect around you and your occupation then it's over

in the case of a cripple like in the OP it's that his life and his book tours and media presence or whatever are interesting and worth participating in... which is retarded but it works....

but a normal life with an average guy to have many children with is boring and dumb.......okay.....

I bet she takes Chad dick on the side.

He has an incel tier horse face too, wtf 3 relationships? Mogs me to death

He ran status game on her, by making a youtube video which led to dates and a relationship based on pity and virtue signaling. It is extremely unlikely they have an active sex life.

He ran status game on her, by making a youtube video which led to dates and a relationship based on pity and virtue signaling. It is extremely unlikely they have an active sex life.
No man i dont even think he get erection. poor guy tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back