Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Intentionally Slept With 300, Says HIV Positive tuktuk Driver

Shaktiman

Shaktiman

Major

Intentionally Slept With 300, Says HIV Positive Auto Driver​

Intentionally Slept With 300, Says HIV Positive Auto Driver

Express News Service

Updated on:
21 Oct 2015, 9:46 am

1 min read
HYDERABAD:When the Cyberabad police here caught an auto driver on Monday night, little did they think that they had in their custody a libertine, a ‘perverse’ version of Don Juan. If the fictional character took pride in seducing women, 31-year-old Joseph James, reportedly by his own account, went on a sex spree after coming to know that he had contracted AIDS. According to his confession, he had sexual intercourse with approximately 300 women — knowing that he would be infecting them with the dreaded virus, police said on Tuesday.
James, born and brought up here but with roots in Kerala, attracted the attention of a police party that was checking vehicles at Uppal, because of his suspicious movements. “He tried to escape when we sought his details. He was apprehended and gold ornaments worth Rs 1.25 lakh were seized from his possession,” said Y Narsimha Reddy, station house officer, Uppal Police.
James, a resident of Mirjalguda, stunned the police with his ‘confessions’. According to the police, he came to know of his ailment about eight months ago. Realising that his days were numbered, he decided to live life to the fullest. The thrice-married man had no family obligations — his first two wives had deserted him long back, while the third lives separately. And, he didn’t have children with any of them.

just be curry

@anandkonda doxxed

tales from curryland
proves that all curries here can go get laid in their nation yet they r White only fakecel

Jeet with a "white" name. Most the Christians I know from the region had local name, this is a first.

31-year-old Joseph James, reportedly by his own account, went on a sex spree after coming to know that he had contracted AIDS
jfl based pajeet

Jeet with a "white" name. Most the Christians I know from the region had local name, this is a first.
idk I think there's plenty of curries with anglo names

Intentionally Slept With 300​

Kick sparta

Probably larping and hiding his actual name which is sandeep kothrapali

@anandkonda doxxed
James, born and brought up here but with roots in Kerala
This is biggest suicide fuel for me :feelsrope::feelsrope:

@Acorn @cinderogre @Jason Voorhees . Just be Tamil/Mallu is true with Telugu whores. What was I telling you.

I will make a thread about this. Over, confirmed Just be Mallu/Tamil :cryfeels:

Last edited:

@Acorn @cinderogre @Jason Voorhees . Just be Tamil/Mallu is true with Telugu whores. What was I telling you.

I will make a thread about this. Over, considered Just be Mallu/Tamil :cryfeels:
Just bang the entire red light area theory

Mallu is misspelling of Mogger, and Tamil is misspelling of Tyrone. Truth

:cryfeels: :cryfeels:

The thrice-married man had no family obligations — his first two wives had deserted him long back, while the third lives separately. And, he didn’t have children with any of them.
He also married thrice :reeeeee::reeeeee: Just be Mallu is true. You mallus are fakecels.

Over for Telugucels :cryfeels::cryfeels:

They should throw him in acid

On what ground is what he did illegal?

I will make a thread about this. Over, confirmed Just be Mallu/Tamil :cryfeels:
Das rite:chad:

Personality detectors working good as usual.

A circus acrobat accused of knowingly spreading HIV by having unprotected sex may have had hundreds of sexual partners, including a girlfriend in Sydney.

The case has sparked a national health alert, with authorities urging anyone who had unprotected sex with 32-year-old Godfrey Zaburoni to contact them and undergo an HIV test.

1293a9296476b9b89a774928136f179cb7e0e92f

Nushawn Williams, also known as Shyteek Johnson, is an American convicted sex offender who admitted in 1997 to having unprotected sex with numerous girls and women after having been told that he was HIV positive. New York state and local public health officials stated that Williams had sex with up to 47 women in Chautauqua County and 50–75 in New York City. Williams said in a news interview that his actual number of sexual partners was up to 300.

Nushawn_Williams1_credit_Nushawn_Williams_edit.jpg

A circus acrobat accused of knowingly spreading HIV by having unprotected sex may have had hundreds of sexual partners, including a girlfriend in Sydney.

The case has sparked a national health alert, with authorities urging anyone who had unprotected sex with 32-year-old Godfrey Zaburoni to contact them and undergo an HIV test.

1293a9296476b9b89a774928136f179cb7e0e92f

Nushawn Williams, also known as Shyteek Johnson, is an American convicted sex offender who admitted in 1997 to having unprotected sex with numerous girls and women after having been told that he was HIV positive. New York state and local public health officials stated that Williams had sex with up to 47 women in Chautauqua County and 50–75 in New York City. Williams said in a news interview that his actual number of sexual partners was up to 300.

Nushawn_Williams1_credit_Nushawn_Williams_edit.jpg
HIV++ Tyrone goes on a sexual rampage.Definitely hasnt happened before huh?:feelshmm::feelshmm:

so many Christians in Kerala where I hail from.

No, hindus there eat cow as well
Cope, there aren't any Hindus left in Kerala. All of them converted, rest of them became communists

Only Bull and Ox beef, they don't eat buffalo and cows

Right? @Acorn
they are hindus influenced by communism so they have no problem eating all kinds of beef.
infant the identity of being a mall is more prioritized ever being belonged to an identity of a religion.
nationalism and religion won't always mingle with each other

Cope, they aren't any Hindus in Kerala
thats the most straightforward way I can say becuase communism had influenced them too much.now kernels pm is belonging to ldd party which is communist.jis name is pinarai vijayan