Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Intentionally mogged for the first time

• Thread starter Deleted member 31999
  • Start date
Deleted member 31999

Deleted member 31999

Self-banned
-
I got intentionally mogged at the gym today for the first time. When I was done with my overhead dumbbells sets, a buff faggot with a tripod gets right up behind me and starts flexing, intentionally trying to mog me and make me feel like shit. He was much taller than me as I am only 5'5.5" and after a little while of flexing, he says, "Why don't you go move over there", trying to boss me around and assert dominance. I just ignored him and continued what I was doing. Here is a photo representation of the event (bar the nice hair, I have shitty Indian hair even though I'm white):
Mogged
I felt like shit after that knowing that I will never be as tall and good looking as most of the people around me. I almost teared up which is ironic because the other day I was surprised at how comfortable I felt at the gym despite my social anxiety. People say working out makes them feel good but it just leaves me tired and depressed. Does anyone else have any similar stories of intentional mogging?

Even worse when Chad brings his harem of stacy's to the gym, just to make us feel like shit. They all deserve to die.

Even worse when Chad brings his harem of stacy's to the gym, just to make us feel like shit. They all deserve to die.
Right on brother. I've felt the pain of being ignored all my life but intentionally getting shit on is worse.

Man am I ever glad my residential complex has a small gym and nobody uses it because only boomers live here lmao

People say working out makes them feel good but it just leaves me tired and depressed
I work out everyday and I'm still tired all the time and never feel like working out. :feelsbadman:

Brutal, it's good that you weren't submissive and did what he told you to, good move :feelsokman:

some people deserve to be run over by trucks

:yes:I hope they will badly suffer

should have thrown a barbell at his head like a spear