Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Insurance not covering remaining vaccines

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I have gone thru every vaccine I could get with my insurance and without doctor's approval. Now I only have non CDC recommended vaccines to spam thru. Took me years to get to this point. I still have over a dozen vaccines left to Maxx out. I will be forced to visit doctors and lie about traveling so they recommend vaccines and then I can go and get em covered via insurance. No other choice. Ragefuel tbh, all vaccines should be free and easily available

kiss-cut-stickers-5.5x5.5-default-61158d48debef_1200x.jpg

yes
:feelshaha: Gigabased vaccinemaxxer.
Pussies are afraid of a little covid vaccine, while you aim to take every vaccine and are still functioning just fine.
yup while skeptics were right about some side effects. None of the side effects I got lasted more than a few days. With the exception of some heart troubles after covid vaccine for some months. But even that issue is gone, my heart rate is back to stable and healthy. Us trucels with weak immune systems need to mega vaxx before the next pandemic comes by. Better to have maxxed immune system than a weak one due to being a skeptic

" I got an HPV first dose shot" why tho if incel? Im starting to think op is a fakecel or coping real hard. That is one I regret getting back in highschool (here they went around giving it to all students) sure I got no side effects but considering my truecel status there was only risks from the vaccine and no reward

@JayGoptri would like to have a word with you :feelshaha:
Oh yeah man. Real proof here. He's gone on some vaccine rampage for one reason or the other. Besides, I don't have any issue with normal vaccines. It's only COVID vaccine that's bogus. In India, it likely does nothing (bad or good). In Western world, it's a big risk for people who are both young and old.
high iq. You can't develop antibodies as fast as a white Chad if you're an ethnic manlet, we need vaccines not to die of horrible diseases.
This is funny.
I have gone thru every vaccine I could get with my insurance and without doctor's approval. Now I only have non CDC recommended vaccines to spam thru. Took me years to get to this point. I still have over a dozen vaccines left to Maxx out. I will be forced to visit doctors and lie about traveling so they recommend vaccines and then I can go and get em covered via insurance. No other choice. Ragefuel tbh, all vaccines should be free and easily available
Why man? Lol. This is funny as shit. Why are you doing this again?

Once you get all the vaccines Klaus Schwab himself will send you a Stacy from one of his harems. :feelsthink:

y
yup while skeptics were right about some side effects. None of the side effects I got lasted more than a few days.
Just wait. It's too early. The cardiovascular side effects will take longer to manifest. In perfectly healthy people, who report taking the vaccine and booster (ages 25-70) sudden cardiac arrest with no pre-existing symptoms occured. I would say that the data collecting bodies stopped collecting data 2 months after the vaccine single dose administered. They should be collecting data from you for up to two years after your COVID vaccine. Who knows what kind of side effects you're having otherwise!!

You lost the COVID deaths discussion and soon, you'll be hearing all about Cardiovascular side effects for the mRNA even in Fag land SoCal. Everything about your life is a teenager level cope. It will all fail by age 22. Promise.

Man btw, how are you coping with the almost weekly even daily power cuts in SanFran Fagifornia? That shit is off the chain man.

Last edited:
No I just lost interest in it. Anyway can you show me any studies showing that the mRNA causes cardiac arrest with an error variance of under 0.01% (your definition of science)?
Not at the moment, but clearly if the evidence is there, it's IMPOSSIBLE to know if the interaction between the reporting of data and trustworthy administrators is intact. And since you an uber nerd you see the stats and math and you understand it (just like K9 told you) and ALSO because you have zero experience in life and how things connect in the administrative world, in politics, in media etc etc, you are blind to the end conclusions. (Also like K9 told you)

You lose interest in some important things partly because you evaluate your abilities.

View: https://youtu.be/4MKQ0krjLpo