Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Insulting someone's hairline is far crueler than mocking their race, religion etc.

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
All races have good looking people, all religions have good and bad things...male pattern balding though...Legit needs to be fucking ERASED.

Tbh jokes about my hairline really hurt.

People really do not understand what baldcels go through. I wish foid's boobs started sagging at 20,then she will realize a baldcels pain.

People really do not understand what baldcels go through. I wish foid's boobs started sagging at 20,then she will realize a baldcels pain.
I legit, no exaggeration would take 30, 40 probably 50 years off my life if it meant I could live it with a full head of hair.

There is no life for the bald. It's FUCKING torture. The most humiliating, disabilitating disease known to man.

Mocking norwooding is nothing compared to mocking manletism or skullceldom. I'm saying that as a NW3 semi-baldy.

There are all sorts of surgeries to rebuild foids' tits, cheaper than hair implants

that type of insult also doesn't work on women even if they do have a bad hairline because of terrible diet or traction alopecia
There are all sorts of surgeries to rebuild foids' tits, cheaper than hair implants
guy complaining about sagging tits = pedo

"Fall back like Lebron's hairline against the Mavericks (he lost)"

I dont see how a man can put another man down over balding. Such behavior is foid behavior. I worry that balding will soon start for me as every male in my family ends up bald. You have to be some retarded normie to think its funny, it eventually catches up to them too.
Funny how arbitrary “womens issues” are always talked about and pushed on society but real issues effecting every man is just “how it is”. This society sickens me.

I naturally have a nw2 hairline

I legit, no exaggeration would take 30, 40 probably 50 years off my life if it meant I could live it with a full head of hair.

There is no life for the bald. It's FUCKING torture. The most humiliating, disabilitating disease known to man.

Have you thought about surgerymaxxing for your hair though? It's a lot more successful than say like LLmaxxing anyway. Not trying to take away the fact that mocking men's hairline is cruel, but you do have options.

Have you thought about surgerymaxxing for your hair though? It's a lot more successful than say like LLmaxxing anyway. Not trying to take away the fact that mocking men's hairline is cruel, but you do have options.
I think I'll look into it, the issue is I have diffuse thinning too and I have taken finasteride for 2 years and dutasteride for 6 months, along with minox, nizoral, dermastamping and i'm STILL losing hair, don't you lose transplanted hair too?

Baldness will never cease to exist because baldness genes are carried by women.
If baldness genes came from men then it would've been gone extinct thousands of years ago.

As if not going bald will make you less ugly. Well... Maybe that is true.

The Norwood Reaper spares nobody and his gaze leaves none, even those who mock his victims may eventually meet that same fate.

the worse is mocking someone for being short or having a small dickl

I think I'll look into it, the issue is I have diffuse thinning too and I have taken finasteride for 2 years and dutasteride for 6 months, along with minox, nizoral, dermastamping and i'm STILL losing hair, don't you lose transplanted hair too?

there are different types of surgeries You just gotta look for the one that is right for you.

but balding self esteem issues are not talked about at all, and they should be.