Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Instead of getting triggered when people harass or talk bad about me i just stand there and smile at them and it works

Stonersperg

Stonersperg

Diagnosed autistic schizo stimulant user/ex stoner
★★★★
This nigger who's more mentally ill than I am in a way who I share a room with at the group home says shit like fuck you, give me space, you're a retard, drop dead, dumbass over and over again for hours and at first it would make me depressed and angry but now I channeled that energy into happiness. I just sit or stand there with an evil smile while this extremely mentally ill nigger is talking shit and i gotta say it works. I feel much better now. If people are hating on you, you are doing something right because they envy you in some way because as incels we've been through more than all privileged normies and they lowkey envy our strength, making them hate on us. If you're walking on the street and people give you dirty looks or laugh at you, smile at them. If people are talking bad about you, channel that hateful energy into good feelings.

Yeah, it also works for cucks :feelskek:

there are bettER ways to handle that shit glownigger

This nigger who's more mentally ill than I am in a way who I share a room with at the group home says shit like fuck you, give me space, you're a retard, drop dead, dumbass over and over again for hours and at first it would make me depressed and angry but now I channeled that energy into happiness. I just sit or stand there with an evil smile while this extremely mentally ill nigger is talking shit and i gotta say it works. I feel much better now. If people are hating on you, you are doing something right because they envy you in some way because as incels we've been through more than all privileged normies and they lowkey envy our strength, making them hate on us. If you're walking on the street and people give you dirty looks or laugh at you, smile at them. If people are talking bad about you, channel that hateful energy into good feelings.
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

I may try this

I'm just gonna add you to my ignore list for this blue pilled shit, because I can only assume you are trolling and this is some kind of ironic joke post for you, or you are legitimately this blue pilled and in that case I definitely want nothing to do with you.

Craft a shank out of a toothbrush and dispatch him (in video game)

It's humilating.

This nigger who's more mentally ill than I am in a way who I share a room with at the group home says shit like fuck you, give me space, you're a retard, drop dead, dumbass over and over again for hours and at first it would make me depressed and angry but now I channeled that energy into happiness. I just sit or stand there with an evil smile while this extremely mentally ill nigger is talking shit and i gotta say it works.
Nick

alternatively if you want to be real based you should gather up some bros and get the fattest kid to take of his shirt and lead a chant

this is exactly what i was going to say. youre a fucking cuck OP
Explain why, all I'm doing is evil smiling and ignoring someone who's giving me shit instead of giving them a full reaction which is what people want when giving someone shit

If people are hating on you, you are doing something right because they envy you in some way because as incels we've been through more than all privileged normies and they lowkey envy our strength, making them hate on us.

Yes!

When my half-relatives denigrated myself and Mother in my presence, I was sitting in a kitchen chair for hours. I said nothing yet kept note of their statements and personalities as a stoic.

Nah fuck that. Coom all over his bedsheets.:feelsLSD:

how to channel hateful energy into good

:dafuckfeels: Whatever you do, don't relax.