Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment InstagrammERs seething at Leo Di Caprio dating 19 year old model

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
Read the comments in the Instagram post, and share your thoughts.

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CoYKFc6Lbj0/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

ThERes just so many problems in the way these normie soycucks and women have a problem with this situation

1. The outrage is one-sided, if the gendERs were revERsed and if a rich and high status woman (or even a regular average woman) dated a 19 year old man, nobody would care

2. A 19 year old woman is a legally consenting adult, so from an objective legal pERspective, there is no crime or any wrongdoing happening. A 19 year old female can drive, vote, go to univERsity, work and earn money etc. but all of a sudden she becomes a child when it comes to dating an oldER man. I guess logic can go fuck itself in favour of “muhhhh morality”.

3. Normies are ok with young teenage females (13-16 years of age) having sex with young chads of similiar age, and according to normies those young girls are able to provide consent when getting a dick-train ran over them by chads of the same age as them, so it’s ok for girls (as young as 13) to be having sex in those scenarios. But when a 19 year old female dates an oldER man, all of a sudden she can no longER consent.

I’m just struggling to undERstand how and why these people think this way, thERe is litERally no logic in their thinking

Last edited:
For some reason it's only feminist bitches who cannot deal with the fact that two consenting adults have a relationship like that. lmao

Lmao she's old. Prime cunny is better.

Instead of blaming the guy maybe they should consider blaming the women in these relationships. Why isn't she dating another 19 year old? Why blame DiCaprio? Its not his fault these hypergamous whores want someone rich and famous. She literally has her own free will and she chooses to be with a guy who is close to his 50's.

Grannies seething that young foids are stealing their old Chads:feelskek:.

I really don’t know what these old hags expect? Leo does not have nor want kids, and he’s never been married.

What are the two reasons a man, especially rich man, would marry a woman?
>He wants a family
>He wants sex

Leonardo does not want a family, and he can fuck these woman without marrying them since fornication is celebrated now. Why would he bother settling down?

>Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free

He fucks these women during their prime years and then sends them on their way to their betabux husbands.

>hold my beer
>I can't
Only in retarded amerishartland where college age ADULTS cannot drink

it's mainly post-30 women with no husbands being mad lmfao

I really don’t know what these old hags expect? Leo does not have nor want kids, and he’s never been married.

What are the two reasons a man, especially rich man, would marry a woman?
>He wants a family
>He wants sex

Leonardo does not want a family, and he can fuck these woman without marrying them since fornication is celebrated now. Why would he bother settling down?

>Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free

He fucks these women during their prime years and then sends them on their way to their betabux husbands.
You are being too logical. These roastie toilets only see through the lens of envy and a society that constantly tells them that men are sexual predators. Remember that toilets and simps are not able to use logic. If they could, they would be blackpilled, not bluepilled.

>hold my beer
>I can't
All in the name of infantilizing grown adults who can vote and die in war.

They start caring and gatekeeping once they hit the wall. Based of him triggering soys worldwide and not caring to fuck up to feminazis like other actors.

Read the comments in the Instagram post, and share your thoughts.

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CoYKFc6Lbj0/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

ThERes just so many problems in the way these normie soycucks and women have a problem with this situation

1. The outrage is one-sided, if the gendERs were revERsed and if a rich and high status woman (or even a regular average woman) dated a 19 year old man, nobody would care

2. A 19 year old woman is a legally consenting adult, so from an objective legal pERspective, there is no crime or any wrongdoing happening. A 19 year old female can drive, vote, go to univERsity, work and earn money etc. but all of a sudden she becomes a child when it comes to dating an oldER man. I guess logic can go fuck itself in favour of “muhhhh morality”.

3. Normies are ok with young teenage females (13-16 years of age) having sex with young chads of similiar age, and according to normies those young girls are able to provide consent when getting a dick-train ran over them by chads of the same age as them, so it’s ok for girls (as young as 13) to be having sex in those scenarios. But when a 19 year old female dates an oldER man, all of a sudden she can no longER consent.

I’m just struggling to undERstand how and why these people think this way, thERe is litERally no logic in their thinking

madonna is an example of reversing the genders and nobody batting an eye that sshes fucking 20 year old guys

She jawmogs me tbh.

not one woman under 30 in the replies :)

You are being too logical. These roastie toilets only see through the lens of envy and a society that constantly tells them that men are sexual predators. Remember that toilets and simps are not able to use logic. If they could, they would be blackpilled, not bluepilled.

Instead of blaming the guy maybe they should consider blaming the women in these relationships. Why isn't she dating another 19 year old? Why blame DiCaprio? Its not his fault these hypergamous whores want someone rich and famous. She literally has her own free will and she chooses to be with a guy who is close to his 50's.
Exactly. Leo is based for riding the hypergamy train while he can. Not his fault women are shallow and vapid.

I know she's attractive, but to me she looks like any toxic, basic bitch that exist.

This is all a form of manipulation called "moving the goalpost" and a fallacy called "mote and bailey". Feminism is riddled with shit like this.

Correct. Hollywood and the media will praise age gaps where the man is younger than the female (e.g. Pete Davidson and Kim Kardashian) while chastising DiCaprio for doing the same.
Excellent point again. People need to stop treating 18-year-old and 19-year-old women like Children; they can be just as ruthless and cunning as adults.

As for the beer joke, I think that reflects more upon American culture than it does the age of DiCaprio's girlfriend. In Canada she would be allowed to drink, in Italy she would be allowed to drink, in Spain she would be allowed to drink. So the argument, while humorous, is not tautologically valid.

How disgusting of him to be in relationship with and even find this objectively and incredibly beautiful grown woman attractive

>hold my beer
>I can't
I’m not even sure if that’s fully true. I think they just can’t buy it.