Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Instagram Whore Dies While Taking Seflie On Bike [6/25/20]

Foids are taught that they're untouchable divine being from birth, especially rich decent looking white girls like this.
In the poetic justice of the universe they get reminded from time to time that they're nothing but fluid filled meatbags just like everyone else.

Could anyone explain to me if the tits are photoshopped or not? Why was she with her tits exposed while dead?

Best lifefuel post i saw so far :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Seeing roastie corpses makes me want to work in a morque

I like these kind of news

Seeing roastie corpses makes me want to work in a morque

This was Bali. If a white stacylite appears in the morgue, I'm sure they all had their fun.

Classic foid moment, ngl.

This was Bali. If a white stacylite appears in the morgue, I'm sure they all had their fun.
any tourist who has ever set foot on that island is a garbage human being

GOOD
D9ED39B2 AF47 45A3 B23D 87DEBE646427

Thank you, OP. Threads like this make me happy.

God seems to exist boyos.

you get what you deserve stupid whore

News:
Apparently her father warned her to not ride her bike that fast, stay away from her boyfriend and he also told her to work a normal job. She was annoyed by his words and said she doesn't want anything to do with him.
Now her boyfriend is trying to log into her accounts and steal her money. Everyone hates that guy now. They say his bikes are in bad shape (he is a bike instructor) and he is responsible for multiple accidents people had.

Swiss source:

She's like a 7/10at most and she got millions of followers? Also leave it to a slavic foid to choose the most stereotypical almost caricature chad faced bf.

She's like a 7/10at most and she got millions of followers? Also leave it to a slavic foid to choose the most stereotypical almost caricature chad faced bf.
I don't see a generic Chad here:
15954501-v0-bildschirmfoto-2020-06-24-um-16-25-56.png

Lol just read that article. Accused her dad of abusing her for telling her to stop being an instagram thot. :lul::lul::lul: Couldn't make this shit up.

JUSTICE. She was putting everyone around her in danger.

None of this would have happened if females were not allwoed to drive. Once again, I am being emasculated by female driving, riding a motorcycle while I cannot even get behind of driving simulation. I just cannot anymore.
Dude man she died :feelskek: :feelsohh:
Foids are taught that they're untouchable divine being from birth, especially rich decent looking white girls like this.
In the poetic justice of the universe they get reminded from time to time that they're nothing but fluid filled meatbags just like everyone else.
They become so entitled they dont think something as profane as a motorbike accident could possibly kill them.
She was not even a stacy. Shows how ridiculous our world is becoming. Everything is just fake,fake, fake.... just have a hole and don’t be a landwhal theory confirme.
We got to see her tits for free :feelsautistic:
Brutal comment ngl.

Last edited:
Fuck yeah. Nothing of value lost. I hope she rots in hell.
Satan has a special hell for foids where they're isolated from chad and attention but they can't even kill themselves

Would have groped her/10

Well deserved death, she would’ve treated me like worthless scum

Honestly sad but why would we care as incels

Love reading articles like this. It is but one of the very few moments of joy I get out in life these days.
Whore at 12 and selling her body at 15. Typical teen slut these days. At least her life now has meaning: A PSA to other sluts on what NOT to do

*Ahem ahem* :feelsugh:
We don't care because she wouldn't care if we were in the same situation. Now what if we were Chads? (She'd be tearing up at the loss of his SMV, taking the last of his status to gain sympathy points for the next Chad)

*drops mic

There's plenty of these stories. Insta whores are constantly in the news for killing themselves tryna take the perfect selfie for their simp armies.
I bet Chad still had a few minutes left alone with her holes before they cooled down forever
View attachment 280996

Vlad*

She's so skinny wtf

View attachment 281345

*Ahem ahem* :feelsugh:
We don't care because she wouldn't care if we were in the same situation. Now what if we were Chads? (She'd be tearing up at the loss of his SMV, taking the last of his status to gain sympathy points for the next Chad)

*drops mic
Theyre so emotional about a whores death but then tell us we should die.

Keep crying losers. Another hole dead and there's nothing you can do about it hahaha.

Gg

>Wins the genetic lottery
>Proceeds to ride a bike at high speeds without a helmet

You cannot make this shit up. JFL at her stupidity. Now, the question I want answered is what's up with her bra. Why did they (partially) take it off? CPR?

What would this girl feel if she read the suicide news of one of us?

Yeah, I feel the same.