Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Instagram, Tinder, Badoo, Facebook, REDDIT and LOOKISM.NET NEED NUKING ASAP (mega rant)

U

uninstall

Banned
-
For the first the first time in history modern men are obsessing over their chins, zygos, necks, abs, clothes, sent, beards, clothes...etc.

In a nutshell, modern men have become FAGGOTS. There is no other way to say it. When you spend 2 hours a day browsing lookims, 2 hours doing "face exercises", "2 hours in the gym"...you are essentially a faggot.

The faggots on lookism.net prove it every day. Most of them are fucking normies and 7s who want to be worshiped but can't quite cope with the fact that other people are 8s,9s and 10s.

But why does this matter? Should we blame those people?

Honestly, it's not exactly their or our fault.

THE FAULT GOES TO THE EVIL CREATURES - instagram, tinder, baddo, facebook, reddit...etc. - the digital vampires that have turned everyone into this sleepwalking zombie constantly liking bullshit.

Those EVIL EVIL EVIL GREEDY digital monsters just want to use your data to sell you shit.

In the meantime, they DESTROY THE social fabric of the world and ALTER THE RELATIONSHIP IN THE WORLD FOREVER>>>

I REALLY MEAN IT.

THE DYNAMICS THAT DESTROY MEN AND MAKE THEM CUCKS, MGTOW FAGS...LOOKISM FAGs...etc ARE POWERED BY THOSE MONSTERs.

THIS IS AN EVOLUTIONARY PROCESS POWERED BY DIGITAL MONSTERS

The GENES in the human gene pool will be altered forever.

it's because of those apps that most (not all) are here
it's because of those apps that most normies are completely mindfucked too

everything lies there

you can't win the war because those apps have seemingly sided with the woman
just like the bars that are free for women
those apps know that they need to attack the woman to destroy the man
hit her and she will shoot him

and that's what's happening
you can't compete with her smartphone
you can't hurt a woman in 2010,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,///
because her smartphone is there to help her cope and recover

this triggered the creation of lookism
- a bunch of aspies weren't getting matches and decides to cut their faces to look like some faggy male model who gets pounded in the ass

the whole problem lies there because those are mean used by the elite to destroy the social fabric
those are the messangers that carry the propaganda
without them

it's over

but with them

it's over for us

as long as those apps live in their current form or any form for that matter

THE DYNAMICS WILL NEVER CHANGE

MORE AND MORE PEOPLE ARE GOING TO BECOME INCELS UNTIL WE PUT AN END TO THE ONLINE MONSTERS

MARK MY WORDS, FELLOW SOLDIerS

Everyone on Aspieism.net needs to get acidfaced asap

The internet and all of these platforms are just a reflection of our socities. I hate these platforms as well but nuking them wouldn't solve anything

The internet and all of these platforms are just a reflection of our socities. I hate these platforms as well but nuking them wouldn't solve anything

i hate them all too but unfortunately the social media era is here to stay

Every single one of these needs banning because it has made everything worse in society, start from the worst

1. Tinder and OKCupid or any dating apps.

2. Instagram (has made many girls become "mini celebs" as they put on fakeup and showcase themselved. People getting famous soley for existing without any talent whatsoever. Easy way to rack up beta orbiters or whiteknights.

3. Snapchat. (Seriously, every time you see people on snapchat, taking picture of every spider they see or the little things and just sharing with people. It is also cucked and liberal as well because of the news feed is brainwashing the newer generations and turning men into pussies with the stupid overuse of filters and becoming obssessed with every look. I have used it for a year and its a waste of time and reduces your attention span.

4. Facebook. The media that began the ruining of this society, people share everything and your information is not very private. Cuckerberg also leaked 50 million accounts two weeks ago. You're better off deleting it because those "200 friends" you have added are nothing to you. Likes dont mean shit either. People do not give a shit about your life unless you are good looking. The owners of facebook also censor you at times.

Twitter, Linkedin, Youtube , Whatsapp are the only good ones imo and make the world less cucked. You have to work for your content, unlike then other ones where you milk shit up by posting a picture of your food

Great content here on this board lately. I hate the world as well. All these apps are from hell. I can't take society and women seriously anymore. And when we think about, we are insane. Rating and comparing male models and random attractive men to each other. What the hell happened? Shit happened.

2. Instagram (has made many girls become "mini celebs" as they put on fakeup and showcase themselved. People getting famous soley for existing without any talent whatsoever. Easy way to rack up beta orbiters or whiteknights.
That bothers me the most. People don't want to be themselves anymore and fraud their way to the top. Now people think this is normal. Caked up men, so called Chads. Fml

Great content here on this board lately. I hate the world as well. All these apps are from hell. I can't take society and women seriously anymore. And when we think about, we are insane. Rating and comparing male models and random attractive men to each other. What the hell happened? Shit happened.

That bothers me the most. People don't want to be themselves anymore and fraud their way to the top. Now people think this is normal. Caked up men, so called Chads. Fml
Yep, whatever happened to real talent? Real talent is when you go out of your way to achieve something and thereby earn self fulfillment.

Many of these people on social media dont do that. All they do is put a camera to their face and get followers, literally.

Yep, whatever happened to real talent? Real talent is when you go out of your way to achieve something and thereby earn self fulfillment.

Many of these people on social media dont do that. All they do is put a camera to their face and get followers, literally.
Hate it and the fact that so many fags copy it.

One of the people I look up to is skater Rodney Mullen. All he does is skate and invent new tricks. Fame and attention is a negative side effect to him, defending his title as best street skater is slavery to him, people who ruin their bodies to get a shot for fame are uncool. He skates because he sees an intrinsic value in coming up with new stunts. Zero fucks given about fame, fans, money and degeneracy.

Hate it and the fact that so many fags copy it.

One of the people I look up to is skater Rodney Mullen. All he does is skate and invent new tricks. Fame and attention is a negative side effect to him, defending his title as best street skater is slavery to him, people who ruin their bodies to get a shot for fame are uncool. He skates because he sees an intrinsic value in coming up with new stunts. Zero fucks given about fame, fans, money and degeneracy.

much respect to him, he does what he wants not because he wants fame or money. Wish there was more like him nowadays

none of the shit you listed is special. everyone and everything worships women.

Culture has become more feminine, definately. I always laugh when hear ppl say that it is more egalitarian and not more feminine. The two genders, from a mating/dating standpoint as well as psychologically and physically, are always going to be in conflict. There will always be push and pull. A winner and a loser. I have heard a female describe this very dynamic between genders as antagonistic. Right now we are in a feminine era, but I suspect it will come full circle to being more patriarchal again. It is just unfortunate that I happen to be born in an era that devalues me.

This is the equivolent of feminist saying that advertising makes men want hot women

Culture has become more feminine, definately. I always laugh when hear ppl say that it is more egalitarian and not more feminine. The two genders, from a mating/dating standpoint as well as psychologically and physically, are always going to be in conflict. There will always be push and pull. A winner and a loser. I have heard a female describe this very dynamic between genders as antagonistic. Right now we are in a feminine era, but I suspect it will come full circle to being more patriarchal again. It is just unfortunate that I happen to be born in an era that devalues me.