Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Instagram pill is brutal

Dravidiancel

Dravidiancel

Captain
★★★
If you don't have an instagram account,foid assume that you are a mentally ill loner.You need to constantly update your status in this modern tech world.I just installed Instagram after a year and seeing all my normie classmates happy with foids and having a active social life made me shed a tear while I'm rotting in my bed 24/7

Facts. Meanwhile people gaslight and tell you social media is not real life. As if all the pictures are CGI or something. :feelsclown:

I only have .is, and sometimes go on other forums or Reddit; no "established" profiles, however, like on Instagram/Snapchat... :feelsjuice:

However, an Amish Chad would make foids realize they don't care about social media that much after all! :feelsclown:

I only have .is, and sometimes go on other forums or Reddit; no "established" profiles, however, like on Instagram/Snapchat... :feelsjuice:

However, an Amish Chad would make foids realize they don't care about social media that much after all! :feelsclown:
I would have definitely roped if I didn't find the blackpill,knowing the reality and that there are people like me made me cope a lot better

If you don't have an instagram account,foid assume that you are a mentally ill loner.You need to constantly update your status in this modern tech world.I just installed Instagram after a year and seeing all my normie classmates happy with foids and having a active social life made me shed a tear while I'm rotting in my bed 24/7
I met a beutiful white foid who has no instagram.

Facts. Meanwhile people gaslight and tell you social media is not real life. As if all the pictures are CGI or something. :feelsclown:
Well people are saying sub8 rule because of instagram
sub8 is law ON TINDER

but I don't think instagram has raised foids standards that much higher
there wouldn't be so many normie/ugly couples wandering around the street

people are just ODing on social media

I met a beutiful white foid who has no instagram.
sounds impossible.

OP is right BTW, maintaining a strong social media presence is a must in today's world
not doing so is a social suicide

My oneitis told me to make an insta but I didn’t listen