Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Instagram model breaks down in tears after her account is deleted for 'sexual' photo

the system is set up where it is impossible for women to fail if they have an iq over 2, so one would figure out whose dick to suck to get the account back, and back to business as usual

JFL I wonder how many soylent chugging faggots are trying to donate her money

Tbh we should pick an instagram whore per week to go mass report her sexual images and get her banned.

JFL I wonder how many soylent chugging faggots are trying to donate her money

if she sets up a go-fund me, she can makes upwards of $10K within 24 hours thanks to thirsty cucks

In a comment that was later deleted, Mitch supported his partner.
According to Yahoo, he wrote: "I want to be aloud [sic] to follow any women's experience of pregnancy because it inspires me, it educates me, it helps me see a bigger picture.

:feelshaha:

Tbh we should pick an instagram whore per week to go mass report her sexual images and get her banned.

tbh that's actually a really good idea. One person reporting an image doesnt do shit, but when multiple people report en masse, instagram takes action

Really, cucks are showing these women they are above real work.
STOP SENDING MONEY TO WOMEN

Really, cucks are showing these women they are above real work.
STOP SENDING MONEY TO WOMEN

your advice will fall on deaf ears, these cucks have no self-respect

the system is set up where it is impossible for women to fail if they have an iq over 2, so one would figure out whose dick to suck to get the account back, and back to business as usual

Muh Instagram "model" JFL. Remember when models actually had to meet standards? Now every thot with an Instagram thinks she's a "model."

Also JFL @ "social media influencer" and anyone who thinks it's a legitimate career. "Welfare recipient" is more of a legitimate career than "muh social media influencer."

JFL. Look at her husband. He looks like an inbred redneck from the Appalachians

Covered in tattoos.

And nobody was surprised. Abolish Instagram NOW.

"wahh wahh I have to actually work now I'm such a victim! I'm being oppressed because I'm being forced to get a job" JFL foids are so fucking pathetic. Its even worse since she can easily just get a betabuxxer to get her money anyways.

I fucking hate these influencer retards. We need to send them all to an island where they fight to the death battle royale style.

That is something I'd like and subscribe.

Please let this be a tradition, every Friday night we all mass report whores on Instagram, Twitter and twitch.

why are they called influencers? who are they influencing and to do what?

This is inspiring, but blet do not want to join instagram, now, atleast today :(

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back