Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Instagram makes me want to kill myself

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

I who have never known foids
★★★★★
Maybe the algorithm of the app is configured in such a way but just scrolling through 20 minutes worth of reels makes me feel so shitty about myself because it just reel after reel after reel after reel of attractive people existing/being happy/being in love

Attractive foids fill me with a sense of dread at the concept of me never getting them while Chads fill me with envy and rage

Some insta reels with chad in them are full of comments after comments praising him just for looking at the camera and lypsync some trashy song.

In the comments he will get more validation in a day than I will get in my life.

I tried to make a reel(just for my drafts) lipsyncing to the same song Chad was and I looked like such a fucking clown lol I could cry.

dnr + I laughed so hard from the title

I don’t use social media for this reason. I was constantly being mogged.

I don’t use it. I visited the website perhaps about 10 times to get some information from someone. Otherwise, I avoid it like the plague. I know what it will do to me.

Can relate. I don't upload any pictures so not a "real" user but can relate, I gt very envious, sad or angry when I see this shit, especially hot foids or them with chadlites/chads. Especially as a not-exaggerated 1/10 who "stands out" negatively in society.

the only reason to use instagram is to dm girls and were incels so ... :/

I don’t use it. I visited the website perhaps about 10 times to get some information from someone. Otherwise, I avoid it like the plague. I know what it will do to me.
Same. I have no desire to use it much these days.

dnr + stop using cuckstagram

This will end once I'm prepared.

Use it only to fap and move on. Stop comparing your life against chads' and foids'. They'll always win. They're set up to succeed and you to fail, especially foids. I'm serious about this.

Also these lip syncing reels are stupid. People look at them while their phone is on mute, so the only thing in them is the the other person's looks. It's just another way of attention seeking and showing off how much of a whore you are.

Delete the app nuff said

My insta is just filled with huge tits

Never used that shitty site and never will

Use it only to fap and move on. Stop comparing your life against chads' and foids'. They'll always win. They're set up to succeed and you to fail, especially foids. I'm serious about this.

Also these lip syncing reels are stupid. People look at them while their phone is on mute, so the only thing in them is the the other person's looks. It's just another way of attention seeking and showing off how much of a whore you are.

I only use Insta to harass women and steal their videos to use on tiktok

Don't use social media unless it's for a specific purpose (to talk to friends or approach girls). Do not view "reels" and do not follow anyone you don't know or who doesn't talk to you.

I use Instagram to jerk off to Stacies.

Instagram is for people that like their lives