Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Instagram is Suifuel

Zogpilled

Zogpilled

It’s ogre
★★
instagram is absolute Suifuel for me. It’s a reminder of genetic determinism and reinforces the blackpill. All I see are foids that I have absolutely no chance with that are chasing clout showing off their tits and ass. Or it’s chads that mog me oblivion. A average boomer male had it so easy without these apps.

every time i see a foid i hit the menu and press “dont show me content like this” or whatever it says

every time i see a foid i hit the menu and press “dont show me content like this” or whatever it says
Yeah I get pissed off when I see giga Stacie’s. It’s a constant reminder and a tease of my situation

I never go on IG its for normgroids

Yeah I get pissed off when I see giga Stacie’s. It’s a constant reminder and a tease of my situation
tik tok is much better than instagram, i dont ever see a single toilet on my fyp just memes only

Never even tried to use it. Wtf am I gonna post pics of, my dinner? cuz I sure as hell ain't postin selfies lol

I don't use any social media

Just delete the app theory

Never even tried to use it. Wtf am I gonna post pics of, my dinner? cuz I sure as hell ain't postin selfies lol
Basically lol. It's over for you if your social media pages doesn't have you as the profile picture. Most of the ugly males I know from my school used video game pictures, their cars or random scenery. Whenever they traveled somewhere, they posted pictures of the destination rather than selfies of them in it.

Last edited:
Stay away from all sorts of toxic social medias.

They are only for chads. It's called "reels" for a reason. If it's a instagram model, their waiting to score a reel DM from a mega rich chad that can fly them to their place. Otherwise you need to be a thug f boy types that mastered the art of swag or random korean superstar.

I do have a strong hatred for them based off their belief. B** really do live in fantasy.