Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Instagram Hoe Mudshark with mumble rapper criminal boyfriend gets arrested

SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

Better incel than jestermaxxing for scraps
★★★★★
Blacks are volcels. I could understand mixed guys being incels, but being full black and incel is impossible.

Blacks are volcels. I could understand mixed guys being incels, but being full black and incel is impossible.
if you are full black you can always find a white girl with daddy issues who wants to get back at her parents. If your white you can always find an asian foid who resents asians. If your Mexican you can always thugmaxx as well and pull in the same insecure white girls. The only truecels are ugly mixed race men.

Kent and Oreoman are the truestcels

They look like your typical black guys, they're not especially ugly for their race. I think height and not being thug enough is their problem.

Nasty ass ho gross

if you are full black you can always find a white girl with daddy issues who wants to get back at her parents. If your white you can always find an asian foid who resents asians. If your Mexican you can always thugmaxx as well and pull in the same insecure white girls. The only truecels are ugly mixed race men.
Curry’s and Asians are the only truecels tbh

this is true. take the racepill. white women must be controlled 24/7 as is the will of Allah.

Pretty sure she's black.

If you're a gentle and smart black guy it's impossible.

White women want thugs
Black woman want beta bux
If you're like me and follow the "blessings from the father" routine then you'll get a no from Spic dads who look down on you
Asian fathers too. Not like I had a chance though, Asian girls are afraid of us

If blackcels go thug then we'll throw away what makes us...us...Plus we have to be super convincing while being able to avoid actual fights.

Niggamaxxing is the only way

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back