Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Instagram femoid murdered and put in a suitcase

Very funny, with seeing just that one picture of her i already know she deserved it.

I wonder how she had the money to travel Europe while also training to be a doctor? :soy:

Did her boyfriend find out about her surgar daddy and decided to toast the roast?

She definitely deserved it - the hero who ended this hole was bullied by her (he said she bullied him because of his "sexual dignity" repeatedly).

And one more pretty kūrva punished for not giving me sam fak

username check

I feel like Insta foids being murdered is going to be a popular trend now instead of school shootings.

the hero who ended this hole was bullied by her
Practically every murder case involving e-foids happened because of this very reason ngl.
Retarded whore thinks that they can bellitle and harass us peasants simply because they flashed their tits to orbiters.

What brand was the suitcase? I've been thinking about getting a Rimowa since I travel frequently, but the price is pretty steep. Any suggestions for a durable, hard medium-sized suitcase that won't break the bank?

How do you become a doctor at 24?

all instagram whores deserve this

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back