Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Inspired by the other anon, story of when I told off an attractive girl

Valinor

Valinor

Recruit
★★
At my work, there's this really attractive asian girl. One day when I was feeling particularly bad she came over asking me something and trying to act flirty, because like the bitch in the other story, she knows she's attractive and uses it to get shit from guys. She got one guy to take her out for a free dinner doing this. I wasn't having it at all so I looked her right in her eyes and said "I don't care what you have to say." She looked surprised and turned towards another coworker who also looked shocked. Then she went "Oh my GOD I cannot believe you just said that."  I simply turned around and went back to doing my job.

You should've raped that asian stacy in front of your coworkers and boss, then rape her parents too.

These Asian girls will go for the UGLIEST white guys. WTH is wrong with them.

jagged0 said:
You should've raped that asian stacy in front of your coworkers and boss, then rape her parents too.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't think about it.

NegroKing said:
These Asian girls will go for the UGLIEST white guys. WTH is wrong with them.

Nah man. Even though I'm white, I still fall below the lowest that asian women will go for. RIP.

So fucking autistic lmfao.

Framecel222 said:
So fucking autistic lmfao.

Please no bullying. I already know I'm autistic.

It's so satisfying to just level that notion with people. I've had maybe one moment when I allowed myself to say something of this nature who wasn't a friend, but it was so satisfying.

I was walking down the street in a major urban metropolis in the USA after taking a ton of acid and being at the beach all day the previous day/night. I was wearing swim trunks, a white T-shirt with permanent marker drawings all over it, a string backpack, and no footwear because my flip flops broke. It was a Monday at like 10 am or so. Businessmen, taxis, regular people, crowded city, skyscrapers, etc. My feet are tar black from walking on concrete, I am carrying a drum and beating it like idgaf. Me and my group are walking past an upper class outdoor dining area for some restaurant. Giga Douche, Suited Chad looks at me with that disparaging expression on his face, half smirk and 100% judgmental, and as I walk past him he says loud enough for his stock market buddies and biddies to hear, "Hey, where are your shoes?" I stop, turn 180, look him dead in the eyes and say "Hey, FUCK YOU!" loud enough for the whole street to hear. That shit boomed like a megaphone. Everyone looked at him. Smile fell faster than his daddy's stock portfolio during the economic recession. Just incredulous at the fact that he got shouted down by a dude with no shoes, a drum, and swim trunks in the middle of the city. Was incredibly satisfying.

Oh my guard I cant belive youve done saying this !!!!!! Ouch

blickpall said:
It's so satisfying to just level that notion with people. I've had maybe one moment when I allowed myself to say something of this nature who wasn't a friend, but it was so satisfying.

I was walking down the street in a major urban metropolis in the USA after taking a ton of acid and being at the beach all day the previous day/night. I was wearing swim trunks, a white T-shirt with permanent marker drawings all over it, a string backpack, and no footwear because my flip flops broke. It was a Monday at like 10 am or so. Businessmen, taxis, regular people, crowded city, skyscrapers, etc. My feet are tar black from walking on concrete, I am carrying a drum and beating it like idgaf. Me and my group are walking past an upper class outdoor dining area for some restaurant. Giga Douche, Suited Chad looks at me with that disparaging expression on his face, half smirk and 100% judgmental, and as I walk past him he says loud enough for his stock market buddies and biddies to hear, "Hey, where are your shoes?" I stop, turn 180, look him dead in the eyes and say "Hey, FUCK YOU!" loud enough for the whole street to hear. That shit boomed like a megaphone. Everyone looked at him. Smile fell faster than his daddy's stock portfolio during the economic recession. Just incredulous at the fact that he got shouted down by a dude with no shoes, a drum, and swim trunks in the middle of the city. Was incredibly satisfying.
Damn did you solo acid?

Weed said:
Damn did you solo acid?

Naw, it's never really that fun to do it solo. I've done it maybe once or twice max due to extenuating circumstances. I always did it with at least one other person from said group, sometimes more.

blickpall said:
Weed said:
Damn did you solo acid?
Naw, it's never really that fun to do it solo. I've done it maybe once or twice max due to extenuating circumstances. I always did it with at least one other person from said group, sometimes more.
I wish I had friends so I could do it with em..

Weed said:
I wish I had friends so I could do it with em..

I keep hearing this, and I guess maybe I am fortunate enough to not be able to understand, but even with my relatively high inhib I've never had a problem looking at a population, identifying the people I am likely to get along with, and then doing drugs with them later on. There really aren't many people that will turn down drugs, or at least there weren't when I was younger. If they turn down drugs, chances are they are not the type of crowd I'd normally get down with anyway.

These tales sound so autistic.

That was uncalled for. You could listened to what she had to say. And if you decided to tell her off after listening. You do it with manners and in an appropriate way. At least this what I would have done. But I wont judge you. You said you were feeling bad, so I could have done the same.

Women are so spoiled by betas that they expect free stuff for having a baby pooper.