Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting insomniacels get in here!

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
I can't sleep that much anymore. I usually only sleep around 4 to 5 hours a night if I can fall asleep and I regularly stay up for 24 to 35 hours because I can't sleep at all. I've been like this for the past few months and I can tell its wearing me down. I'll have times at least where I'll pass out and sleep for 12 hours but still that can't be healthy. I want to get sleep meds so bad but its such a hassle since they want to test you before giving you real shit. Or worse they'll suggest that you try Melatonin even though it doesn't DO FUCKING SHIT for me. What do insomniacels do for sleep? I try smoking weed but it doesn't always help and sometimes all the motion of getting dressed and going out to my car outside just wakes me up.

My lungs are already shit I don't need shit eyes as well lmao
It increases the size of your pineal gland which produces melatonin, I'm too scared to do it though.

It increases the size of your pineal gland which produces melatonin, I'm too scared to do it though.
Why would looking at the sun make you sleep better? I'm not saying you're wrong btw

Why would looking at the sun make you sleep better? I'm not saying you're wrong btw
Pineal gland. Not sure if it's pseudo science but people who do it claim they need much less sleep and they have a lot more energy.

They will tell you to do it only at dusk and Dawn as the sunlight is supposedly not harmful for your eyes at those hours.