Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Insomnia is absolutely destroying my life.

VideoGameCoper

VideoGameCoper

Overlord
★★★★★
Today was the one day of the week I had something fun planned. I wanted to go to our cabin to enjoy life for one day of the week and feel good. I only slept a miserable 5 and a half hours last night. I feel like complete shit. Why is it that every day I have something good to look forward to insomnia and sleep deprivation have to ruin it for me? I can’t take this shit and it makes me want to kill myself. If god exists (which I doubt), I fucking hate the bastard for doing this to me. If I had sleep deprivation tomorrow or yesterday it wouldn’t have mattered much because those days meant nothing. Of course it had to be today though. I have horrendous luck and it feels like god (if he exists) is out to destroy every good thing in my life I have to look forward to. I literally want to die and quit life. I’m not gonna kill myself, but this way too often. Fuck this shit.

God is not the destroyer, but Satan is and his demons. Blame them.

Stop using your screen at night. Dont drink coffee at night. Eat starch at night. Read a 1000 page book. That will knock you out.

Demon(s) disturb my sleep to. I can recognize it.

I understand, I Have insomnia too, it sucks.

Stop using your screen at night. Dont drink coffee at night. Eat starch at night. Read a 1000 page book. That will knock you out.
I do not struggle to fall asleep too much. I cannot stay asleep because of physical health issues that make it impossible to sleep straight through. It’s very difficult to fall asleep the second time

I do not struggle to fall asleep too much. I cannot stay asleep because of physical health issues that make it impossible to sleep straight through. It’s very difficult to fall asleep the second time
Then look up some nonsense on improving sleep quality of youtube. Maybe do yoga nidra or something

bro millions of people have sleep problems, there must be some solution