Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Insightful conversation with a zoomer in omegle

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
I was in omegle yesterday just to see what's it about when I suddenly met this 15 years old zoomer.
We started talking and I told him I don't have friends and want to kill myself. And he gave me some advice on how to make friends. A 15 years old normie has lived much more than me, he knew more about life than me and had more experience than me, and I'm 8 years older than him. We talked for more than half an hour.

It feels good to talk with someone, I hadnt talked with anyone like that in a long time. I wish I had friends to just talk with them every now and then about anything.

you're falling into bluepilled delusions

9 years old have already accomplished more in life than I ever will

I'm finished

I probably won't follow his advice, but it felt nice talking with someone about my problems.
next time you see a young normie or incel on there you must blackpill him and have him join us

9 years old have already accomplished more in life than I ever will

I'm finished
9 year olds only accomplished more with tech. Without that shit they are pretty much dead like we are

It should be us telling the zoomers how this world works not the other way around :feelswhat:
Zoomers have lived more than us, he was surprised that I have never been in a bar or a party

Zoomers have lived more than us, he was surprised that I have never been in a bar or a party
:lul::feelshaha: as if I'm having someone literally younger than the ds tell me bluepilled cuckery shit. :feelsseriously:

next time you see a young normie or incel on there you must blackpill him and have him join us
I also met a curry, I told him I was sad because I'm ugly and he told me no one is ugly and things like that, pretty nice dude tbh. But didnt talk for more than a minute
:lul::feelshaha: as if I'm having someone literally younger than the ds tell me bluepilled cuckery shit. :feelsseriously:
I'm just saying it was nice talking with someone about my problems.

his advice is personal to him, it wont help a fuck ugly incel

Well, at least it was a nice experience for you.

Omegle doesn't fucking work for me:feelsree::feelsree:

I was in omegle yesterday just to see what's it about when I suddenly met this 15 years old zoomer.
We started talking and I told him I don't have friends and want to kill myself. And he gave me some advice on how to make friends. A 15 years old normie has lived much more than me, he knew more about life than me and had more experience than me, and I'm 8 years older than him. We talked for more than half an hour.

It feels good to talk with someone, I hadnt talked with anyone like that in a long time. I wish I had friends to just talk with them every now and then about anything.
It should be us telling the zoomers how this world works not the other way around :feelswhat:
This is what happens when you rot in your room all day not doing shit :feelswhat:

Like fuck man, atleast go to bars and talk with fucking boomers or something man :feelsugh:

What advice did he give you? Share your knowledge man

What advice did he give you? Share your knowledge man
Not much tbh, I'm just saying zoomers know more than me because I havent done anything, he just gave me the usual advice of going to a bar or meeting people in online games. But it felt insighful because I havent talked with anyone in a long time.

This is what happens when you rot in your room all day not doing shit :feelswhat:

Like fuck man, atleast go to bars and talk with fucking boomers or something man :feelsugh:
Can't because I'm literally in prison :feelsautistic: plus I wouldn't get around much in a bar they'd think I'm underage unless you're talking to op

a bird giving a fish advice how to fly

This reminds me of a 16yo indian kid i talked to, i tried to heightpill him so he would get hgh therapy or something but in the end he was cheering me up.

I hate normies more and more, the only ones i can tolerate are my family and other relatives, i'm secretly resentful for their success in dating.

what an asshole

Which is the case for most users here.
Yeah but for some reason a few didn't understand what I was saying. Either I am speaking Chinese or I transcended to another realem of inceldom

The only realistic way of making "friends" as an incel is by being rich. Most "friendships" are fake anyways.

I would not be able to do that I would feel too ashamed and agemogged to talk to someone that young and to admit I'm worse off than him even if true.

This reminds me of a 16yo indian kid i talked to, i tried to heightpill him so he would get hgh therapy or something but in the end he was cheering me up.
An indian was cheering me up before that too, they are pretty based tbh.
I hate normies more and more, the only ones i can tolerate are my family and other relatives, i'm secretly resentful for their success in dating.
Some are really nice
what an asshole
Why
typical normie thing to say :feelsUgh:
The zoomer didnt tell me that, it was an indian guy
I would not be able to do that I would feel too ashamed and agemogged to talk to someone that young and to admit I'm worse off than him even if true.
It felt good, but I didnt have my camera on