Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Inside the mind of the troon.

lscw means licensed clinical social worker. more evidence that murrican psychology is pseudo science man

They might as well be lynched if they are just going to be ill retard faggots for their entire life

the fuckin Grammarly auto-correct is screwing with muh posts and correcting muh jokes man

Warped brain dead creatures

Not watching this grifting whore.

what is it with all these anti-woke women grifters? Do they grow them in some lab? I see new ones pop on my youtube recommendations every day and they often seem to have decent setups that cost thousands of dollars

what is it with all these anti-woke women grifters? Do they grow them in some lab? I see new ones pop on my youtube recommendations every day and they often seem to have decent setups that cost thousands of dollars
why do you have a problem with prog bashing?

Attention whoring, most toilets don't have ideals and principles to stick by they see whatever is popular and hop on it.

10:53, Thats a man not a woman